Is Benavidez the new Tommy hearns?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
    LMFAO

why you hating homegirl? Isnt you that dude that worship PWILL?

Comment

Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
      why you hating homegirl? Isnt you that dude that worship PWILL?
      What does being a fan of Paul Williams have to do with Benavidez being like Hearns?

How is saying that hes nothing like Hearns "hating"?

The kid looks nothing like Tommy Hearns. Not even close.

Comment

Benavidez is a star in the making! I see him going places.

Comment

What does being a fan of Paul Williams have to do with Benavidez being like Hearns?

How is saying that hes nothing like Hearns "hating"?

The kid looks nothing like Tommy Hearns. Not even close.
          You do know we were just saying he had a beautiful jab just like tommy had a great one, right?

The kid is tall rangy, talented, has a beautiful jab, probably goes up in weight in a couple more years. He definitely resembles hearns as a young developing fighter.

jelly that he might outshine PWILL? Stop hating, nobody is talking about his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
            You do know we were just saying he had a beautiful jab just like tommy had a great one, right?

The kid is tall rangy, talented, has a beautiful jab, probably goes up in weight in a couple more years. He definitely resembles hearns as a young developing fighter.

jelly that he might outshine PWILL? Stop hating, nobody is talking about his resume.
            What are you talking about? Who said anything about Williams and who said anything about resume. I read through the thread I know what you posted. He looks nothing like Hearns and that includes his jab.

There are several current fighters with good jabs why compare him to Hearns?

Comment

Benavidez has talent but he has a LONG WAY TO GO!

Comment

What are you talking about? Who said anything about Williams and who said anything about resume. I read through the thread I know what you posted. He looks nothing like Hearns and that includes his jab.

There are several current fighters with good jabs why compare him to Hearns?

Because his jab is that good this early stage in his career. Which young active fighter has a better jab than him? I'll wait.

Why hate a kid because he has a gift your hero PWILL doesnt have. Stop denying that pretty stiff jab.

Comment

NO!!!......... hes the NEW Benevidez!!! Ray

Comment

Working...
                  X