Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day off: So I'm watching TV right ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Day off: So I'm watching TV right ...

I couldn't help it, I needed to see what 3D **** looked like.

I think I may be pregnant, eeeek
    Last edited by Bossy; 06-19-2012, 11:12 AM.

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    And I'm watching one of those investigative type television shows and it was about the death/estate of the late singer Conway Twitty, and how his widow and children fought over his money/royalties etc in court for YEARS.

What's worse is he had a will and the courts ignored parts of it.

We all remember the battle between Arturo Gatti's family and his 'widow'.

Does anyone else find it disgusting that some people act like they won the lottery when their family member dies?
    Nice fav fighters and honorable mentions BL. You're becoming quite the Boxing fan. But I cant green you because you dont have Floyd Mayweather Jr. in your list.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Nice fav fighters and honorable mentions BL. You're becoming quite the Boxing fan. But I cant green you because you dont have Floyd Mayweather Jr. in your list.
      I will never have him in my list NEVERRRRRRRRRRR!

I think I need to change this thread's content, it's boring, 2 secs.

Comment

I like this gif so Imma leave it here. I think its a great convo starter.

Comment

WTF? Chief, your gifs are always dope

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
            I will never have him in my list NEVERRRRRRRRRRR!

I think I need to change this thread's content, it's boring, 2 secs.
            How do you think Garcia is gonna do against Amir? I think he may do better than most think as of this moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

WTF? Chief, your gifs are always dope
              Thanks Terrel mah homie. I'll see if I cant dig up some more. We need to get this joker crunk right quick. Excuse me as I surf google right quick.

Comment

How do you think Garcia is gonna do against Amir? I think he may do better than most think as of this moment.
                I think he will definitely do better than people are giving him credit for.

Amir's speed is what is going to give him the most trouble as Danny will have to keep the pace and not set it. But he is pretty sturdy in terms of taking hits and his left is really something.

I think a lot of the hate for Danny is solely based on his father's comments and really nothing to do with him as a boxer, which is a shame really.

Comment

WTF is that a peice of corn in her belly button??????

Comment

I'd green you if i could, I don't even know what to type in google to find that gif

Comment

Working...
                    X