Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Winky Wright: After I Beat Quillin, I Want a Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Winky Wright: After I Beat Quillin, I Want a Title Shot

A fight against a younger, stronger, undefeated opponent will be well worthwhile if a victory over Peter Quillin leads Ronald “Winky” Wright where believes it should.

“I want to fight the best,” Wright said. “After I fight this fight, I want a title shot. If I ain’t getting no title shot, then it’s irrelevant — what I’m doing is not necessary because if you ain’t in it to win titles and get belts, then you’re just doing the game just for the fun of it.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

your not going to win.......

Comment

Warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Winky!!

Comment

Good Luck Winky

Comment

Winky will pull off the upset

Comment

Zab Judah and Vernon Paris II

Comment

Wants never end.

Comment

I hope Winky can just stay on his feet for 12.

Comment

Slow down there Speed Racer!!!! You have been out of the game how long and want a title shot just like that? There are too many active fighters who have hearned their spots in the rankings that are well ahead of you. I'd advice him to go talk to Jose Sulaiman. He'll hook you up with a WBC Uranium Belt or strip a current champ and have you fight some nobody for the title.

Comment

He could probably wrangle some kind of title shot should he win, not that many big fights at 160 so if he can win he can slide in somewhere for a payday as long as he doesn't mind traveling.

Comment

Working...
                    X