Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios on Gamboa: I Wasted My Time on this Piece of ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios on Gamboa: I Wasted My Time on this Piece of ****!

Brandon Rios has been on a bit of a rollercoaster ride the past few days. On Monday, the former lightweight champion made the trek from his bases in Oxnard, California to Miami, Florida to attend a press conference to officially announce his April 14th bout with Cuban stylist Yuriorkis Gamboa. The only problem was that Gamboa, who had requested the presser be held in Miami, was nowhere to be found, as was the exact case for today’s follow-up presser in Los Angeles. [Click Here To Read More]

somebody need to shut this guy mouth

Comment

Originally posted by lluisone View Post
      somebody need to shut this guy mouth
      no doubt, can't wait till Gamboa......

oh wait

Comment

Not a good look for Gamboa this whole episode...

Comment

So Gamboa was also making the lions share too? Ineresting. I can't even say that Miami is Gamboa's home town anymore because somehow that's bias in the eyes of some, lol. He requested them come to Miami, they did, he didn't lol!!

Comment

Gamboa is a *****... If this fight does happen i hope rios knocks him out cold!

Comment

So rios isn't even getting paid as much.

Comment

disgusting stunt gamboa pulled here.....very unprofessional and cowardly...

Comment

How can you not be a Rios fan? Dude is legit.

Shame on Gamboa. Oh well lets make Rios-Alvarado with Gesta-Herrera as the opener.

Rios-Alvarado would just as much action and entertaining maybe even more so than what a Rios_Gamboa would have been.

Comment

Gamboa is making a career move. Big $$$$$$$$ still a beast!

Comment

Working...
                    X