Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tim Baldy looking past Devon alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    Er, life experiance, you can just tell.

He's thinking ahead, he's yapping non-stop about Khan.

He's written off devon at his own peril, just like most fans.
    What does khan have to do with body language?

What kind of body language did Alexander present when he did nothing but laugh and giggle at Tim?

Whats the difference in body language between someone confident in their abilities and someone over looking their opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      What does khan have to do with body language?

What kind of body language did Alexander present when he did nothing but laugh and giggle at Tim?

Whats the difference in body language between someone confident in their abilities and someone over looking their opponent?
      Alexander seemed nervous to me, i think he was overcompensating, he knows its going to be a tough ask.

But tim, he seems cooler and more relaxed than when he fought holt, when he was going to fight maidana.

I can't give you proof, but in my opinion he doesnt think this will be a hard fight, which is bad because alexander is better than he looked against kotelnik

Comment

Alexander seemed nervous to me, i think he was overcompensating, he knows its going to be a tough ask.

But tim, he seems cooler and more relaxed than when he fought holt, when he was going to fight maidana.

I can't give you proof, but in my opinion he doesnt think this will be a hard fight, which is bad because alexander is better than he looked against kotelnik
        Weird, I could of swore Bradley was agitated and pumped in the press conference.

Didnt seem like he was sitting in a lazy boy at the end.

Is Tim yapping about Khan?

Or was he asked a question, and he answered it.... And his answer got taken out of context and made a headline for an article?

So many questions...

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Weird, I could of swore Bradley was agitated and pumped in the press conference.

Didnt seem like he was sitting in a lazy boy at the end.

Is Tim yapping about Khan?

Or was he asked a question, and he answered it.... And his answer got taken out of context and made a headline for an article?

So many questions...
          The answer he should of given was "i'm not looking past my next fight"

Comment

The answer he should of given was "i'm not looking past my next fight"
            Weird...

I could of swore he said
            "once I get through Devon, then I will think about Khan".

Oh thats right... Thats exactly what he said.

But, I guess you would only know that if you actually read the article, and not just the headline.

Comment

Lol @ reed sonning duke.

Bradley ain't looking past devin.

Comment

Yes he is imo. A lot of people are. Alexander looked bad in one fight and now he's like some bum apparently. I don't see a lot of fans giving Devon much of a chance.

Comment

Yes he is, n he should do aswell, cos hes gunna whoop him

Comment

Damn.... Earl left with the quickness ehh?

Comment

Timmy wins this easy. He has the smarts to do it. He'll put Xander on show.

Comment

Working...
                      X