Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like the old racist Boxingscene is coming back.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Perkins
    Quote:

Originally Posted by once_capitalist

are you sure its him?

100%.................
    lol. ever heard of bobbynosex?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
      Maniac310
      Thuggery
      Aztec Wanker
      El BossHogg
      AM Boxing

Among others are spearheading the racist trend. Cowards.
      Im with this guy! plus mrs fantastic

Comment

To my African American brothers, you know me, i'm not racist, burner, we used to do the shows mate, you know i'm not.

But SOME African American posters pull out the race card if you say anything negative about a Black fighter, I trash a lot of guys, Pavlik, Cotto and others, those dudes don't accuse me of that, but I say Broner is a jerk and i'm accused of being some sort of rampaging racist, it's not true, and it's pathetic.

Them dudes are letting the majority of Black posters down because they are making themselves look foolish and blaming it on some **** that's a figment of their imagination

Comment

As a moderator, I've not seen anything that I'd describe as 'racist' on the boards in quite a while.

I think the vast majority of you are just entirely too sensitive about issues of race that you jump at the opportunity to cry racism over anybody whose opinion of a fighter differs from yours.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            I'm with you bruh!

Since we're doing Jerry Maguire humor..........

Comment

I hate you black bastards
              you stink! I hate your black skin. I hate your black pants. I hate black pepper. I hate black keys on a piano. I hate my gums, because they're black. I hate Whoopi Goldberg's lips. I hate the back of Forrest Whittaker's neck. Most of all, I hate that black-ass Wesley Snipes

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                To my African American brothers, you know me, i'm not racist, burner, we used to do the shows mate, you know i'm not.

But SOME African American posters pull out the race card if you say anything negative about a Black fighter, I trash a lot of guys, Pavlik, Cotto and others, those dudes don't accuse me of that, but I say Broner is a jerk and i'm accused of being some sort of rampaging racist, it's not true, and it's pathetic.

Them dudes are letting the majority of Black posters down because they are making themselves look foolish and blaming it on some **** that's a figment of their imagination
                I agree, sometimes people just look too much into little things and it becomes a big thing in their head.

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle
                  I hate you black bastards
                  you stink! I hate your black skin. I hate your black pants. I hate black pepper. I hate black keys on a piano. I hate my gums, because they're black. I hate Whoopi Goldberg's lips. I hate the back of Forrest Whittaker's neck. Most of all, I hate that black-ass Wesley Snipes
                  reported. .....

Comment

Why are white I Phones more popular than black?

Both suck.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      reported. .....

Bernie Mac is the man!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X