Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's simple Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      Dude you're talking to the head flowmo security guard, internet division. This guys life is dedicated to down playing this stuff. I don't care if this was page 5000 he would still be the next post refuting whatever bad is said about Roidweather.
      Love him or hate him floyd is boxing my friend. Dont believe me go onto a Camacho thread where sadly Pac fans like yourself are more concerned about mentioning floyd then wish a legend to get better.

Im not defending floyd im laughing how gullible so many are that they believe a rumour. Yourself included. If you dont believe me then please show me where the writer doesnt say all this is a rumour and is actual fact. USADA releases results but thats not goid enough cause you clowns want actual paperwork in paper form. SMH

Star magazine has pics and documented proof they captured an alien/vampire baby so do you also believe that since they have paperwork.

Comment

According to pac-tards if Floyd files a lawsuit that means he's guilty. They obviously don't understand the concept of irony.

Comment

I wish he would sue but most likely he's afraid that the lawsuit might prove his guilt even more ala Mosley vs. conte

Comment

if he wants to quash all this then he can release the documents - simple really, lets see if he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              According to pac-tards if Floyd files a lawsuit that means he's guilty. They obviously don't understand the concept of irony.
              I'm rooting for him to file a lawsuit. Can't wait till Hauser calls on his sources and then subpoenas Floyd drug test records.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Exactly this. Just announce his next fight and let Haymon, GBP do the rest. The guy is clean and has always been clean, he has nothing to worry about and he should act like he has nothing to worry about. Not make a circus of being accused of cheating. I have a feeling he'll stay cool about this, maybe give a word or two about it but he won't go all crazy like Arum/Team Pac. Basically how some one reacts when they are guilty, they overreact and go on about how they're gonna do this and that on TV.
                Lol at Floyd being clean! Brittle hand, added muscles, long time off, and failed a samples. He's clean alright

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                  All I know, is through my life experiences, where there is smoke, there is fire. If Mayweather sues, the thick heavy smoke will be real visible to the masses. If I was Mayweather's advisor, I'd just tell him to just keep it moving and not even think about addressing. At the moment, this story is confined to maxboxing and boxingscene. Two places the masses don't give a rats ass about. No issues unless it his SI, ESPN or other national media outlets. If the world can bury Lance Armstrong who everyone loves, Mayweather can get destroyed
                  Roidweather is too scared to sue. He knows that if he did it will uncover more proof of him juicing

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    Lol at Floyd being clean! Brittle hand, added muscles, long time off, and failed a samples. He's clean alright
                    Wait, use of a perfectly legal substance on fractured bones from constant am and pro fights, growing muscle over time and the accusation of a hack journalist and floyds dirty? Well by your standards mannys dirty as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      Roidweather is too scared to sue. He knows that if he did it will uncover more proof of him juicing
                      So Hauser has this top secret information and won't release it until Floyd sues?

?

Comment

Working...
                      X