Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Si la vieja de un "conosido" tuyo quiere contigo...le entras o no??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ant Dgk View Post
    La neta yo no le entro , y he tenido varias situaciones y mejor me aguanto y no kiero perder la amistad de mi amigo
    why you red already??? who's alt areyou??

Comment

I got Red K because I said some things about Pacquiao and they weren't even that bad, I just said he wasn't that good and next thing you know I was Red by 4 different posters which of course were all Pacquiao fans, my old account was Sdboxingfan83 and I got banned a couple months ago for no real reason , the only thing I can think of is that I posted a video of Jim Rome calling out Pacquiao and next thing you know I was banned lol. Now days I hardly like to even comment on some threads because people take it too seriously and get offended I am always reading the forums though

Comment

Originally posted by Ant Dgk View Post
        I got Red K because I said some things about Pacquiao and they weren't even that bad, I just said he wasn't that good and next thing you know I was Red by 4 different posters which of course were all Pacquiao fans, my old account was Sdboxingfan83 and I got banned a couple months ago for no real reason , the only thing I can think of is that I posted a video of Jim Rome calling out Pacquiao and next thing you know I was banned lol. Now days I hardly like to even comment on some threads because people take it too seriously and get offended I am always reading the forums though
        oh yeah I think I remember you....damn that sux bro....

Comment

Working...
        X