No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Josesito Lopez Face Off in Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Josesito Lopez Face Off in Mexico City

The second leg of the press tour was completed in Mexico City. WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez went face to face with his upcoming challenger, WBC silver welterweight king Josesito Lopez. The two fighters spoke with a large gathering of media members. The fight takes place on September 15th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Also on hand at the presser, the two fighters involved in the co-feature - WBC featherweight champion Jhonny Gonzalez and former beltholder Daniel Ponce De Leon.

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn I want Lopez to win.......

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      WHY??????? no charisma no star potential mediocre and boring abilities???Judging from your avatar you love star fighters why on earth would anyone root for that dude ,?theres no entertainment value in that guy.Canelo will never be Robinson level but who cares at least hes something different and fun to watch, Boxing needs more stars that stand out and reach the casual fans to bring in wider audiences .

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
        Me too, i'm not saying Lopez isnt a good fighter but...out of all the welters Canelo could pay to move up weight and fight him and he goes and picks a light welter.
        It's like hes trying to fight the best fighters out of each division but by going the other way through the weights.

Comment

The attraction is DeLeon vs Gonzalez, I'm tired of Canelo. Gonzalez has been taken out with a body punch and Juanma took out DeLeon, so both of these guys can be hurt. They both hit real hard, so I look for fire works. My money is on Gonzalez, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Lets go Jhonny Gonzalez, if it wasn't for that suspect chin, Gonzalez would be a top fighter in the world so talented but so chinny.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
              WHY??????? no charisma no star potential mediocre and boring abilities???Judging from your avatar you love star fighters why on earth would anyone root for that dude ,?theres no entertainment value in that guy.Canelo will never be Robinson level but who cares at least hes something different and fun to watch, Boxing needs more stars that stand out and reach the casual fans to bring in wider audiences .
              That won't stop me from rooting for the underdog, the guy who was cherry-picked. If Lopez wins, it's because he deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by 95 DOE or DIE View Post
                Lets go Jhonny Gonzalez, if it wasn't for that suspect chin, Gonzalez would be a top fighter in the world so talented but so chinny.
                Chin and body. He got power though so win or lose he's always exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                  To throw a monkey wrench in GB's plans again..... Plus hes the underdog by a lot considering the circumstances

Btw Ray was way more then just a "star fighter"........

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Cracker
                    Tecate girls > Corona girls
                    the is what I was thinking too

Comment

Working...
                    X