No announcement yet.

Dexter Season 6 ħħħ SPOILERS ħħħ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    I think he's doing a great job. to me it seems like he's going through what Dexter was going through when he was doing his first kills. It wouldn't surprise me if Edward James Olmos was playing the roll of Harry, in terms of having him being the only one that sees him & guiding Colin Hanks as he goes along.
    That's an interesting point. I hadn't thought of it like that. Still, the whole idea of religious killings of seemingly innocent (thus far) people is just annoying.

Comment

First episode was good. Last two have been meh. I'm just starting to get tired of the Dexter formula I think. I might just wait it out and watch them all in a couple months.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        First episode was good. Last two have been meh. I'm just starting to get tired of the Dexter formula I think. I might just wait it out and watch them all in a couple months.
        I never even started watching Dexter until it was 3 seasons in. It was kinda nice because I could just crack out and watch 2-3 episodes in a night rather than waiting in anticipation for the next week's episode to come out.

Yeah, I think agree that the Dexter equation can only go on for so long. Isn't this supposed to be the final season?

Comment

Quinn and Batista weed smoking scene was funny as hell.

Comment

Mos Def is an underrated actor. He has more versatility than most well-known B-list actors.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              Quinn and Batista weed smoking scene was funny as hell.
              I'd knock down Masuka's Intern in a heartbeat

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                I'd knock down Masuka's Intern in a heartbeat

Ditto. I can't believe that she's 10 years older than me. She looks young for her age.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  Ditto. I can't believe that she's 10 years older than me. She looks young for her age.
                  yea, she got a decade on me too. She's a local in my city. Hopefully I run into one night downtown.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                    yea, she got a decade on me too. She's a local in my city. Hopefully I run into one night downtown.
                    I think you have a better chance of winning the lottery. Oh well, good luck.

Comment

I haven't seen one dexter episode..some people told me the show is good ..I might borrow the first season from the dvd store this weekend

Comment

Working...
                      X