Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you stop using smartphone forever for $500k cash?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    throw in a beeper and a PSP with the 500k and I think I'll have the courage to do it.
    Give me a beeper and a land line, and have my smart phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      Give me a beeper and a land line, and have my smart phone.
      I had to read this a couple times, then I said "fcuk I had a smartphone back in the 90's, I just didn't know" lol

Comment

Of course, I don't even use my smartphone that much. Same thing with my xbox , tablet and laptop. After some time I just get bored with it, I don't know, maybe I'm getting older.

Give me 500 K and I'll break up with my Nexus. Those old nokias were pretty cool, plus I used to be addicted to that game "Snake"

Comment

500k? What kind of question is this, that's the easiest choice ever. 500k= a nice house with extras, maybe a vehicle or 2 on top of that....over a little smart phone? I can still use tablets, computers and laptops?

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            See I like this question a lot better. 500K is too obvious. Of course I'd take it. 50K though? That would be a tough call. For the rest of my life? I don't know if 50K is worth it. I'm guessing I'll probably live another 50 years so If I break it down, 1K per year isn't all that appealing to me. On the other hand, I could pay off my car and still have a nice down payment on a house so I'd really have to think about this.

How is staring at a fucking tablet any different than a phone in that regard? I mean, I get what you're saying about people being too immersed in their phones but using a tablet to do the same thing is even more obnoxious.

And why the hell does everyone keep writing "tho" instead of "though?" Do you people have something against the letters u, g and h? Or does all that time saved omitting those 3 letters give you more time to play on your tablet? Or maybe you're still in texting mode and posting from your phone or tablet? Actually, I see people typing "thru" instead of "through" as well.

I personally don't use abbreviated text when sending text messages but I can sort of understand it. Although, I hate getting messages from people that are like "thks for the mssg. ill txt u later. luv u." I swear, a chick who sends text messages like a moron is a huge turn off for me. I know it's only text messaging but still. Back when we had shitty phones where you had to use the number pad and cycle through the letters, it was totally understandable. Smart phones with full keyboards? Not so much.

Well, I didn't mean to go off on that silly rant.
            Bro usually ure at home home when you're on the tablet. The argument was how annoying is it when people are on there phone constantly when ure out in public.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
              Nothing worse than being out with someone and their buried in their phone. Basically one of the rudest things there is imo.
              I've literally snapped on a ex girlfriend of mine who was like that. Dumb ****, but yeah ure spot on.

Comment

i just remembered you can watch **** on a smartphone...imma have to think about this one some more

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  throw in a beeper and a PSP with the 500k and I think I'll have the courage to do it.
                  This post reminded me of your legendary post from 2 years ago

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...61&postcount=2

Classic .

Comment

just cum on the page is not enough

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                      This post reminded me of your legendary post from 2 years ago

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...61&postcount=2

Classic .
                      damn! I forgot about that, good stuff Uboss

Comment

Working...
                      X