Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tattoo Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got three. I wont say what they are because people love to copy and get done what looks cool on others.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
      I got three. I wont say what they are because people love to copy and get done what looks cool on others.
      Where are they?

I can understand that, I think mine are safe on here though

Comment

im thinking about getting a turtle tatooed to my calf

I like turtles

the design is in black and white with a one of these turtles swimming up my leg, some river bed gravel in the background and a little bubble above the turtles mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
          Where are they?

I can understand that, I think mine are safe on here though
          My first one is an oriental lion on the side of my torso/ribs and the other two are on each of my arms. They all are pretty big covering a nice size portion of where theyre located. Again i don't want to get specific since people search the web for ideas on tattoos

Comment

My first one is an oriental lion on the side of my torso/ribs and the other two are on each of my arms. They all are pretty big covering a nice size portion of where theyre located. Again i don't want to get specific since people search the web for ideas on tattoos
            That sounds really nice actually!

I want my ribs done but I hear it hurts loads. My lower back and foot was painful.

I think my next 3 are going to be some writing on my inner wrists (I won't do my arms I think it's too manly) and I want something behind my ear.

Comment

I have 11. They are spaced out all over though, from the back of my neck to my ankles/foot. I would like more work done as well.
              That's a lot.

I don't have any tattoos. I thought about getting some and being able to draw, I designed my own and over what part of my body they would go over but I ended up not having the desire to get any, anymore.

Maybe later. After I reach 4% body fat, then I'll revisit the idea.

Comment

That sounds really nice actually!

I want my ribs done but I hear it hurts loads. My lower back and foot was painful.

I think my next 3 are going to be some writing on my inner wrists (I won't do my arms I think it's too manly) and I want something behind my ear.
                My tats are all filled in black. The one on the ribs took a few hours to fill in and it felt like fire. The tats on my arms are in a different location than you might think...i wish i could show you but i dont want to share them with errbody

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  That's a lot.

I don't have any tattoos. I thought about getting some and being able to draw, I designed my own and over what part of my body they would go over but I ended up not having the desire to get any, anymore.

Maybe later. After I reach 4% body fat, then I'll revisit the idea.
                  They are super addictive. I got 9 in a 7 month period, unfortunately, I was 18/19 years old, so now I have a few I want to cover up. My only advice is make sure it is something you love.

I have one on the outside of my hip I am not too fond of, I want to get a big piece done to cover it up. But I don't know what I want!
                  Last edited by Bossy; 11-14-2011, 02:24 AM.

Comment

My tats are all filled in black. The one on the ribs took a few hours to fill in and it felt like fire. The tats on my arms are in a different location than you might think...i wish i could show you but i dont want to share them with errbody
                    Show me! I promise I won't share this secret knowledge with anyone!

My most colourful tattoo is something I got added to an old tattoo. One of my really good friends is Chinese, when I was 18, Chinese writing was the popular thing to get, so her mum wrote some characters for me, which translate to love is pain or love is bitter depending on who you ask.

I got butterflies and cherry blossoms added on a few years ago, on one of my trips to England.
                    Last edited by Bossy; 11-14-2011, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Almost finished a full sleeve. Kinda wierd but it looks great, worn down boxer surrounded by demons trying to bring him down, serpent woman. probably take me three more sittings to finish, then I'll start other arm.

Comment

Working...
                      X