Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you guys pay money to watch Mercito Gesta live?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you guys pay money to watch Mercito Gesta live?

Haven't been to a boxing event yet.. and Fox Sports 1 is bring the Gesta-Arceo fight to San Francisco.

I don't know tho.. $55 for bleacher seats, practically sold out aside from a few floor seats that go for $85.
    Last edited by SlySlickSmooth; 07-12-2014, 02:41 AM.

I have. Well technically I didn't pay to see Gesta specifically, my friend was boxing on the under card. But Gesta was the main event and it was fun as hell, watching a group of 10-15 semi-drunk Paisas Vs. 50-100 Pinoys in a cheering war. I don't know about paying that much though. I paid $25 (standing room only).

Comment

If he were part of a larger card. As the headliner? Probably not. I'd rather see exciting fighters like Randall Bailey or Carlos Molina. To be fair to Gesta, lots of guys have no clue what to do against Vasquez once he gets in his rhythm.

Comment

Hell no....**** that bum

Comment

jesus f#cking christ. no.

Comment

No chance. If it had a good undercard, maybe but I'd probably be leaving before the main event.

Hate that guys style and if his opponent is a mover I'd avoid it like the plague

Comment

I'd go for fun..... to a lot of these shows if I was closer.

seem fairly cheap

Comment

Zero. That dude is a bum. Again, I remember when a bunch of you dorks were saying he would beat Marquez, that he'd beat such and such. Now, no one likes him. My uncle manages/mentors a fighter on the same card that he's fighting on and I still won't go!

Nero

Ps. Should be a fun event minus that bum

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  If he were part of a larger card. As the headliner? Probably not. I'd rather see exciting fighters like Randall Bailey or Carlos Molina. To be fair to Gesta, lots of guys have no clue what to do against Vasquez once he gets in his rhythm.
                  To be fair? that dude is a freaking BUM.

No to be fair, he doesn't deserves a second chance for what he did. Gesta is a joke, he is a bum, an athletic bum let him go to MMA, this dude just stood there posing. He has the athletic tools but it shows you that just being athletic won't win you fights.

I am surprised he is heading a card after his embarrassing performance.

Comment

i wouldn't pay that much. so no.

Comment

Working...
                    X