No announcement yet.

Floyd MONEY Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd MONEY Mayweather

So I love the history of the game but I've never been a Mayweather Fan....

Today I decided to watch some of his fights again....

Floyd does have amazing skills, knows how to use the ring and is a good defensive fighter. Mayweather definitely deserves some credit, I know that he will never be considered an all time great because he avoided PAC man but I've got to be honest with the fans...he's a good fighter...it's a shame how he will be remembered because skill wise I'd have him up there with Ricardo Lopez and Willie Pep, even though that may be an unpopular view.

Never considered an ATG?? he is a certified ATG and has been for awhile...no historian will deny that

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Never considered an ATG?? he is a certified ATG and has been for awhile...no historian will deny that
      I would like to confirm ATG- All Time Great?

Comment

Originally posted by Tedkidlewis View Post

Floyd does have amazing skills, knows how to use the ring and is a good defensive fighter. Mayweather definitely deserves some credit, I know that he will never be considered an all time great because he avoided PAC man but I've got to be honest with the fans...he's a good fighter...it's a shame how he will be remembered because skill wise I'd have him up there with Ricardo Lopez and Willie Pep, even though that may be an unpopular view.
        i smell an alt and a liar.

most likely another floydgoloid.

red bar is probably a confirmation.

Comment

I would love to see how he would fair with some guys like Pryor, Hearns, Leonard, Pacquiao and Duran.

Instead we got to see him with (prime) Castillo, Corrales, Judah ---- (shot) De La Hoya, Mosely ----- (green) Canelo.

But he's gotta be a top ten LW to WW of all time for sure.

Comment

Another Floyd thread for fucks sake. Who cares, seriously.

Anyway.. Speaking of which, has he ever used this as his entrance music? It would make sense. Floyd.. Money..?

Comment

Originally posted by Tedkidlewis View Post

don't be stupid. Pacquiao avoid mayweather with so many excuses

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                don't be stupid. Pacquiao avoid mayweather with so many excuses
                WOW!!! Now that's funny!

Comment

Working...
                X