Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny should be amazed that many are accusing him of using PEDs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny should be amazed that many are accusing him of using PEDs.

he should've said something like this:

"wow, they think im on roids? thats funny. i mean, yah know,its kinda amazing. it really overwhelms me. some people like them think im beyond what a normal person could realistically do, they think im a supernatural afterall, based on what i've done. After all those accomlishments, they've concluded i was or am taking something, when i actual dont, that's really flattering , i didnt thought i was that amazing, you know, amazing and unbelievable enough to make someone think im on roids."

Like it or not.

The mayweathers have come up with a fairytale joke.

"pac is taking something used by the philippine military". LOL

even a 17 year old Filipino like me could understand that.
    Last edited by dibzvincent143; 03-20-2010, 08:27 AM.

If you ask any non-boxing fan they will think Pac is on PED's because he turned down a 25 million dollar drug test.

True story.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
      If you ask any non-boxing fan they will think Pac is on PED's because he turned down a 25 million dollar drug test.

True story.
      It's funny, but I find the opposite. Most non-boxing fans I've talked (including my mom!) about Pacquiao-Mayweather blame Floyd for being too scared. They see his steroid accusations as something that stems from fear.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
        It's funny, but I find the opposite. Most non-boxing fans I've talked (including my mom!) about Pacquiao-Mayweather blame Floyd for being too scared. They see his steroid accusations as something that stems from fear.
        I dissagree. Ive talked to several people and all of their answers are like this "If he's clean, why doesn't he take the test?"

Comment

Even if you think Manny is using peds you're still too stupid to assume that peds will make you a great boxer. Make no mistake, if Mayweather doesn't do anything about this he will go down in history as the most scared man in boxing. His fans and his haters will go down as bitter and stupid who thinks Manny owes them anything.

Comment

Working...
          X