Official Black Ops 2 thread..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if its anything like the first black ops then i'm not buying it

Comment

Have the ppl on here that are criticizing the game even played it? Just curious..

Comment

I bought yesterday and played afew games of Domintion and Ground War.

It plays just like BO1. I'm still getting used to the new unlock system and I haven't played Zombies yet but so far so good.

Comment

I like this one better than MW3. The graphics are better and they have taken away some of the crap that was there before like the 20 feet knifing. So far it is really good and I like how you can customize the hell out of your weapon. I am on PS3 don't know about xbox.

Comment

bout to go buy it, i have mw3, this my first black ops

Comment

Liking it more than MW3 and BO1 right now. It handles well and it plays a little like an Infinity Ward COD than a Treyarch.

Comment

well i liked it, i feel its way better then mw3, just the pre game lobby takes a while online, real cool graphics, shooting is good

Comment

My gf just bought it for me today for our anniversary... Just played the **** for six hours LOL.

Better than mw3 and BO 1

Better gameplay, better sounds, graphics, cooler guns, sweeter perk setup, better kill streak rewards and way of counting.

You dont need to just kill someone for a killstreak reward, its based on points... Makes more sense, now assists count towards your streak..

Comment

The people who say it is **** do not give any reason why. I will play it now. Bought it yesterday after work but my girl knew I would be gone for hours and so she started by sucking my ****.... What a *****...

Comment

I am in between, I love the graphics and that but like I was just expecting a bit more from it.

Its like you play on zombies for one hour and its the same thing over & over, I'm not overly keen on the maps either, too small apart from Bus depot which is all the maps with a bus that takes you from one to the other.

I will get rid I think, bored of it after the first night of playing it tbh

Its not bad its just not for me and I was quickly bored of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X