Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honest question do you think manny was injured since the Oscar fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
    Listen man,

You're tripping over Manny, yet Floyd needs an IV on a emergency call to rehydrate 2 pounds to his normal walk around weight, and his levels are so low, that it looks like he put something on his bloodstream to keep those same levels from shooting up like a rocket.

red flags everywhere.

lost respect for Floyd, since he's doing all this shady ***** while pointing the fingers at everyone else.

B!tch move.
    Don't worry. I will create the red flag standard for a general perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Reason i ask is do you think those Toradol shots are the reason he seemed to feel no pain since he got to WW???
      Are you insinuating it helped him takes punches? Have you ever injected it before? I have had it post surgery, its used more for its anti-inflammation properties than it's pain relieving ones, its not a great pain reliever for most people but if you combine it with other pain killers it works well. Honestly did almost nothing my pain, so they followed up with morphine and then took me off Ketorolac because it did little to help. Volatrol did much much better at taking the pain off.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
        Listen man,

You're tripping over Manny, yet Floyd needs an IV on a emergency call to rehydrate 2 pounds to his normal walk around weight, and his levels are so low, that it looks like he put something on his bloodstream to keep those same levels from shooting up like a rocket.

red flags everywhere.

lost respect for Floyd, since he's doing all this shady ***** while pointing the fingers at everyone else.

B!tch move.
        im not tripping off of anyone...there is a master thread about Mayweather,but i was just thinking about Roger and Senior saying how Manny just walked thru punches and i hear football players saying it makes them feel nothing...just interesting

Comment

I say yes, it's probably true because the interesting thing about many rotator cuff tears are they are asymptomatic. One could have a partial or full tear of their rotator cuff and won't even experience any pain or know until they have an MRI.

Comment

I think he was damaged in many ways in margarito fight.

Comment

Reason i ask is do you think those Toradol shots are the reason he seemed to feel no pain since he got to WW???
              SO whats wrong with taking a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug known also as (NSAID)? You know its the same drug as Motrin and Alleve dont you?

Comment

And if so was he using Toradol before all of his fights?

why all the way to the Oscar fight?

reports had it that he was injured during training for Floyd...that's why they stopped sparring for about a week or so

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  why all the way to the Oscar fight?

reports had it that he was injured during training for Floyd...that's why they stopped sparring for about a week or so
                  "the dactah said it was an ollle injury." -Bob Arum (post press conference) Top Rank excuse #76381

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    "the dactah said it was an ollle injury." -Bob Arum (post press conference) Top Rank excuse #76381

ahhh...so NOW you're quoting Arum for the truth...got it!

Comment

Again!

The CEO of VADA, Margaret Goodman, is on record for saying that she does not recommend a boxer to be using Toradol. She also stated that under any circumstances team Pac should have still notified the commission about an injury! Goodman has had experience in and out of the ring.

Cherish Pac as long as it lasts. -Freddie Roach (Multiple Trainer Of The Year and Excellence Award for Steroids Toney)

Comment

Working...
                      X