I just had dinner with Paul Zarmbka, editor of Secret History of 9/11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just had dinner with Paul Zarmbka, editor of Secret History of 9/11

Here is a talk of his.

He mostly was on a separate engagement, but myself as well as others also wanted to hear about 9/11.

His main point was that it's bullshit that people want to block discussion of this subject. Even some people on the far left label those who want to discuss the subject a conspiracy theorist, and are not open to discussing the matter at all. He said that as an academic, we should always be allowed to talk about something.

He also said that to him, the US government being behind it seems most likely, given the evidence. He said that some people try to say it was the Israelis, and the Israelis might have had a role. But a lot of the people the blame the Israelis have an alternative and anti-Semetic agenda, which is not good and also not credible.

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    Here is a talk of his.

He mostly was on a separate engagement, but myself as well as others also wanted to hear about 9/11.

His main point was that it's bullshit that people want to block discussion of this subject. Even some people on the far left label those who want to discuss the subject a conspiracy theorist, and are not open to discussing the matter at all. He said that as an academic, we should always be allowed to talk about something.

He also said that to him, the US government being behind it seems most likely, given the evidence. He said that some people try to say it was the Israelis, and the Israelis might have had a role. But a lot of the people the blame the Israelis have an alternative and anti-Semetic agenda, which is not good and also not credible.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post

As he said, if the government story were true it'd be easy to prove.

The government has never proved a thing.

No one knows what happened.

The US government is the most likely culprate, based on the evidence.

You don't like that because it doesn't conform with your worldview.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        Here is a talk of his.

an academic!
        didn't know the 9/11 conspiracy youtube videos were peer reviewed!

Comment

i dn't have time to get to all of it right meow.

what did he order at dinner, and how did he stack up against the 12 beers you drank?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            an academic!
            didn't know the 9/11 conspiracy youtube videos were peer reviewed!
            They aren't. The volume he edited, Secret History of 9/11, is though.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              i dn't have time to get to all of it right meow.

what did he order at dinner, and how did he stack up against the 12 beers you drank?
              He stacked up well. He ordered sake. I drank some with him. I paced myself. He drank more than me.

Comment

How much monetary value has the US government gained or lost due to the post 9/11 wars?

Conspiracy theorists should know the answer .

Comment

Can we give this a rest? For no reason other than the fact that there is always pages and pages of conversation but not one single viewpoint is changed. All in all, it's a spiteful and redundant topic on this site.

I know you talked about blocking discussion but on this site, it has been done to death. It's not censorship, it's taking away the stick from the man who keeps beating the dead horse.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    How much monetary value has the US government gained or lost due to the post 9/11 wars?

Conspiracy theorists should know the answer .
                    You tell me. I think you have something you are driving at. So what's your point?

Comment

Working...
                    X