Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing fans, I need your help (serious post)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any other way I can vote for you?

Twitter is for self-absorbed f*ggots, washed up minor celebrities, and teenage girls. Naturally, I don't have an account.

Comment

Voted. Other dude has a lot more votes but I remember BoxingScene helping some dude win paint stuff. If it can be done, then we can do it. Spread the word!

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        just voted for you I noticed that there are other guys with higher votes, i'll try to ask for help from some friends in my e-community. pinoys are fond of making some peeps win.
        Thanks kadyo!

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
          What professional wrestler?
          Adam Pearce. I don't follow wrestling and never really have, so I'm not aware of him, but I know he's been on TV and all that, so he's relatively famous in that community.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            Is there any other way I can vote for you?

Twitter is for self-absorbed f*ggots, washed up minor celebrities, and teenage girls. Naturally, I don't have an account.
            Understandable. It's a bit of a wild west there sometimes, but helpful for what it is.

I posted a link (padres.com/announcer) that you can visit, and there's a poll toward the bottom left of the page. My name is spelled Patrick Conner on it, and you can vote up to five times by refreshing the page and voting again, if you have the time and feel like it.

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
              Voted. Other dude has a lot more votes but I remember BoxingScene helping some dude win paint stuff. If it can be done, then we can do it. Spread the word!
              He has a lot more notoriety than I have, so for me to basically be keeping up with him, more or less, I'm proud of that. A lot of people have stepped up, shared my Facebook posts, tweeted for me, asked their followers to tweet for me, etc. It's a very humbling experience and at this point, win or lose, I'm a happy man, because people came out and showed what we're made of. I'm proud of that.

That said, I want to win. Badly. All I need, for now, is to make it to the next tier, which is the top 10. If I can do that, I believe my voice can do the rest.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrital View Post
                Understandable. It's a bit of a wild west there sometimes, but helpful for what it is.

I posted a link (padres.com/announcer) that you can visit, and there's a poll toward the bottom left of the page. My name is spelled Patrick Conner on it, and you can vote up to five times by refreshing the page and voting again, if you have the time and feel like it.

Thanks again
                I done you 5 lad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  I done you 5 lad.
                  Excellent. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Integrital View Post
                    Excellent. Thank you!
                    No problem. What happens in the next stage for the final ten?.

Comment

Voted for you.

Good luck, Patrick.

Comment

Working...
                      X