Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China-bashing Donald Trump's clothing line is made in .......... China.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China-bashing Donald Trump's clothing line is made in .......... China.

Donald Trump's signature clothing line

is made in several foreign countries, Mexico, Bangladesh and, despite his recent bashing of Chinese goods as "shoddy," China.

http://www.salon.com/news/donald_tru..._made_in_china

All for the low, low price of $69.50 (made with 2 dollar a day labor.) Will the press ever stop giving this complete joke of a candidate so much air time?

Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 04-27-2011, 05:40 PM.

i wouldnt be surpirse if his wig is made in china

Comment

His position on China will be disastrous for the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
        His position on China will be disastrous for the US.
        I agree. Whether it's making goods more expensive for lower middle class and poor Americans, or pissing China off so they don't buy any more of our debt. Considering that Japan (the second largest buyer of our debt) is going to have their hands full rebuilding their country, it's a bad time to be crapping on the largest (buyer of our debt.)

Not to mention China's rapidly growing military and their pace to surpass our economy in 10 or 15 years.

Originally posted by LarryX2012 View Post
        I can't tell if it's a hairpiece or a comb over. Both are a joke in this day and age.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2012 View Post
          http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-combover.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            I agree. Whether it's making goods more expensive for lower middle class and poor Americans, or pissing China off so they don't buy any more of our debt. Considering that Japan (the second largest buyer of our debt) is going to have their hands full rebuilding their country, it's a bad time to be crapping on the largest (buyer of our debt.)

Not to mention China's rapidly growing military and their pace to surpass our economy in 10 or 15 years.

I can't tell if it's a hairpiece or a comb over. Both are a joke in this day and age.

I liken his antics to that of Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons. We have a symbiotic relationship with China. Any disruption of that relationship will be mutually assured economic destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
              I liken his antics to that of Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons. We have a symbiotic relationship with China. Any disruption of that relationship will be mutually assured economic destruction.
              Krauthammer equated Trump's rantings to what you'd hear from a drunk at a bar, near closing time and with slurred speech. Like his absurd ideas to seize oil from Iraq and Libya.

Even today, after Obama made him look like even more of a fool, Trump attempted to claim some sort of victory.

Comment

Death to china

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                  Death to china
                  Given the fact that China is America's biggest life-line right now... I don't think you want this to happen. Unless you wanna risk a huge inflation

Comment

Yes I still want it to happen

Comment

Working...
                    X