Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clear cut knockout by vitali klitschko...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klit fans are the worst. You literally cannot argue with them. Pac fans are second, but I think they mostly just play dumb. Klit fans seem to believe there nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Actually, I have thought about it. I think about every topic before I state an opinion. You make some good points, and I might be wrong. Maybe we're both just choosing to see what we want to see. The trouble that I have with your theory is that you seem to be assuming that if the punch made any contact and Solis went down, then the punch must have been hard enough. Of course, I'm oversimplifying, but this is essentially the case.

I'm basing my opinion on the experience of watching countless pro and amateur fights, both live and on TV. I've also done some fighting myself. Can a fighter go down from a punch like the one Vitali delivered against "SpongeBob" Solis? I suppose so. It's just not very likely at all. I'll put my money on the very strong odds every time.
      Most have already acknowledged that the punch put him down... it;s the impact of it & how it effected Solis' that is in question. It's funny but there's more evidence to support Klitschko being the cause of why his knees buckled than Solis by himself as we already know that all of that happened after the punch landed..there's nothing to support the notion that this was about to occur regardless of whether a punch was being thrown. All there is to show for it is Solis leg extending a bit as if it's out of position right before the punch connected... who's to say what would've occurred had Klitschko not connected... however we do know what occurred after he landed the punch & it was a heck of a lot more than what had happened before the punch... People don't seem to be grasping this..law of averages is with the punch being the root of all evil here..than simply Solis just losing his footing & being out of position after he had missed his lunge attempt at Vitali. Thing is he probably did lose his footing & was a bit off balance before the punch landed,,, i am NOT disputing that... i'm just NOT making assumptions as to what would've happened because of it if Klitschko did't land that shot. He did land that shot & that's REALLY the only circumstantial evidence we have that set off the chain reaction. There was NO evidence whatsoever that Solis had any existing nagging injuries beforehand...he had no knee braces on. the only history we're going on here is his body mass & that's possibly the explanation for the alleged freefall sans Vitali's aid.

The only thing on his side & history behind it is that he's never been knocked down before in the pros.. although Haye did rock him in the amateurs & showed that he can be hurt...then again has he ever gone up against anyone as powerful & as technically sound as Vitali Klitschko.... i'm doing the math..replays show that it indeed wasa shot that landed & landed hard as Solis' head went sideways.. dude even put his glove over the spot where the punch 'grazed' it right before he fell. Sorry but i think you're mistaken here in your assessment.

Comment

Working...
      X