Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JC Chavez vs GGG at 168 | Million Dollar KO Bet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guess what, his granite chin wont help him with a body shot

Comment

GGG gets KO number 20 in a row with no problem. He is the best body puncher in boxing. Chavez will chicken out of the fight in my opinion. This fight won't happen, but if it does then GGG knocks him out.

Comment

I would love to see Jr get his ass kicked again and then have to pay GGG $1 million for the honor. Make it happen.

Comment

Chavez would probably last the distance and have his career ruined in the process. He isn't good enough to actually beat Golovkin.

Comment

I always thought that if Chavez goes the distance with Golovkin, it could be one of those cases where the fighter is never the same after. It could be so punishing that an early KO would be better for his health, and his great chin could end up being his worst enemy in the long run.

But who knows. Some guys have had tremendous chins and took some monster shots and were never really effected health wise (like Hagler for example).

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              I would love to see Jr get his ass kicked again and then have to pay GGG $1 million for the honor. Make it happen.
              You don't have to wait. He's getting his ass kicked by Fonfara next.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.4ever View Post
                Jrs granite chin will keep him above

What's the bet, one has to KO the other or Just JR has to KO

If so GGG should take the bet and box.
                Chavez just said he bets $1M he will knock GGG out. If GGG takes the bet I guess that means that the bet will be draw up into the fight contract.

If Chavez KO's GGG, Chaves gets a million dollars.
                If Chaves doesn't KO GGG. he has to give GGG a million dollars

So I guess Chavez could win the fight (By decision) but still lose the bet becaus he didn't get the KO

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  You don't have to wait. He's getting his ass kicked by Fonfara next.
                  This right here is BIG possibility! I think jr is in for more than expected by the snowman.

as for the fight with GGG, chavez better beg his daddy Haymon, and i still doubt the tranny lover lets chavez fight him

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                    I doubt it. I watched the video too and most of the time GGG was backing Chavez up,and going to town on him with combinations. You could tell it was only sparing and he didn't want to hurt him,since he barely went to the body. And yet,you could see that Chavez would try to sit down on his punches to get gggs respect,and golovkin would stay right on him,wouldn't give an inch,and would hit him right back.
                    So in sparring GGG didn't try to hurt chavez Jr but chavez Jr was trying to hurt him?

Comment

Working...
                    X