No announcement yet.

Straight Talk as your cell phone provider

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Straight Talk as your cell phone provider

So I'm on an android, and know they use a virtual network using both ATT and Tmobile towers but have heard of them throttling data after like 2GB usage ... but all reviews online are bad ones so I wanted to know if any of you guys use it. 45 bucks a month certainly would beat my current rate of 100+

I'm on it and it's friggin bomb!! (I don't have a smart phone yet), but on my move back from Florida to Washington state (road), I had more service than my brother on at&t android.

Comment

Boom, fight of the year!!

Comment

good to know, thanks dude.

but i need to know more about the data portion, i do a lot of work from my smartphone and if they're throttling after just 2gb that might be a problem ... or I just might have to make use of all these places that have "free wifi"

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post

but i need to know more about the data portion, i do a lot of work from my smartphone and if they're throttling after just 2gb that might be a problem ... or I just might have to make use of all these places that have "free wifi"
          My girls sister has a 3g smart phone and she's on line constantly just fine on it bro. It'll probably be the best move you ever make.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post

Also, I'm getting smart tomorrow, in a week I'll let you know for sure.

Comment

Am on it for about 6 month had it with iphone 4 and now using it with iphone 5 and i love it the best move i've made carrier wise data its fast for 3G !

Comment

3G is a waste of money unless ur a business man thats always on the go...

Comment

bet.

i'm ordering that SIM online now. thanks fellas!

Comment

Working...
                  X