Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is floyd success due to the culture he appeals to, lack of intellect?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=584586

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...9#post13010379

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...1#post13010351

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...0#post13010330 -

yeah safe to say THESE people bring nothing good to the world better off without them disgusting vermins.
    ^Want me to keep going? Because I WILL! Your a fukin Joke, I have more respect for someone that is openly racist compared to some b1tch that can't even be honest about the type of person they are over the internet
    keep posting them you doing nothing but showing us YOUR ignorance cause you so racially motivated you only see race. I am calling a "murderer" a "criminal" a disgusting vermins and we better off with them. but okay you want me too be polite when I speak about a murderer, I am sorry my friend but I wont do that and if it hurts your feeling I don't care fuck that murderer he is a disgusting vermin.

Nice try though.
    Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 02-10-2013, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™
      The urban ghetto culture that mayweather appeals too and the only culture that pretty much takes up arm for him praises and adore anything thats disrespectful and anything that to other just seem as stupidity. The more disrespectful, the more trouble he causes the more the urban ghetto culture are infatuated with him. He has even been embraced by his culture media outlet (BET) and praised for "always being in the club" "betting huge amounts of money on games" "demeaning women" and so on and so on....

So in closing if this urban ghetto culture had some class and dignity do you think he would have been embraced so lovingly and if not would he not be half as successful as he is today?

NOTE: Serious Discussion Only.

Quoted for Realness and to open you racist eyes that this thread is not a race thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by techliam

Isn't necessarily a race argument.

Culture is simply the way you see and perceive things, whether you're black, white, green or whatever.

Does Floyd appeal to a certain culture? Yes, seen best by the way Europeans have no idea why people support Floyd. Of course, some others may like Floyd. But take a look around and make your own judgements.

Does Floyd appeal to a certain race? Not directly. It's more a result of the culture he appeals to, many people there just happen to be black. I'm not defending the TS, he should have made this clear.

As for Floyd's success, I don't know. I can tell you Floyd is nowhere near as popular over here in Europe - mostly due to a culture clash ... many people are disgusted by this rich gangster type of style. Though in the US, it may be appealing. Would Floyd be as successful without HBO? Might it be his opponents? So many other factors I can think of.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElBossHogg™

So you saying BET is only watched by black people? or is it watch by the urban ghetto culture that is present in puerto ricans communties, cuban communities, mexican communities, black communities, even in white communities.? your are too narrow minded my friend.
      lmao **** outta here BET doesnt even support nor show boxing

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by black_celph View Post
        lmao **** outta here BET doesnt even support nor show boxing

link I cant embed floyd mayweather on bet
        http://www.bet.com/video/106andpark/...eather-s1.html

So why are you talking out your ass
        Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 02-10-2013, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• floyds success is 100% due to the hard work, dedication and talent that turned him into the best fighter of his generation. there have been lots of fighters who acted like floyd, if they couldn't back it up in the ring they never got anywhere.

that said the way you promote yourself will help, but it means nohting if you cant fight. not to mention the fact that floyd alters his behavior to attract viewers, if the culture was different so would he.

Comment

• ****ing wow lmao......didnt know that only american blacks were thugs and all that shyt

Comment

• Originally posted by black_celph View Post
              ****ing wow lmao......didnt know that only american blacks were thugs and all that shyt

WOW since I exposed you talking out your ass, now you trying to play the race card. Where do I call american blacks thugs? in fact where Do I even mention blacks?

your ignorance is amazing, lot of crack it takes to kill that many brain cells right.

Comment

Working...
              X