No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Highlights from IV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    no f@gg0t...that's you trolling while people are having a decent boxing discussion

go youtube Broner dancing or something and leave
    why do i care about broner dancing? Or is that a way to say im black? But ok ill leave so you guys can continue your fantasy conversation of how sleeping beauty "looked good"

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      why do i care about broner dancing? Or is that a way to say im black? But ok ill leave so you guys can continue your fantasy conversation of how sleeping beauty "looked good"

LMFAO!!!!!!! geezus CHRIST!!! look at this reaching c0cksucker

i swear some boxing fans make MMA fans look intelligent

Comment

LMFAO!!!!!!! geezus CHRIST!!! look at this reaching c0cksucker

i swear some boxing fans make MMA fans look intelligent
        Reaching? It was a question? Then explain the Broner comment when hes not even relevant right now

Comment

i did say that the first 100 threads but now its gotten sad. I do t hate cause i dont care. I said before the fight he would get brutally KO'd and then talk of PED willexplode and it did. Now its he "he looked good"?! Let it go he lost.
          what you want everyone to agree with you and acknowledge that you called it and if they dont that gives you permission to troll? that somehow since they just admiring how good pacquaio looked in that fight, is them reaching for a victory in defeat LOL. lets give this a thought "Maybe they just boxing fans and admire pacquaio skills and happened to find some gifs online showing such and since the abundance of pac pics are ko pics here, he decided to share them." just maybe. But one fact is known you just a anti pacquaio fan.

Comment

Reaching? It was a question? Then explain the Broner comment when hes not even relevant right now

you sound like one of Broner's ******ed fans...it has NOTHING to do with race...you baiting ****...

you came in this thread to troll and then wanted to say that you were right all along and how you called it

congratuc0ckinglations...pat on the back for you queer

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              what you want everyone to agree with you and acknowledge that you called it and if they dont that gives you permission to troll? that somehow since they just admiring how good pacquaio looked in that fight, is them reaching for a victory in defeat LOL. lets give this a thought "Maybe they just boxing fans and admire pacquaio skills and happened to find some gifs online showing such and since the abundance of pac pics are ko pics here, he decided to share them." just maybe. But one fact is known you just a anti pacquaio fan.
              didnt join in the pac thread about his KO cause i didnt care and no i dont want anyone to cheer me on cause icalled how it went. Others have done that before and i wasnt the only one but with all this constantly going on yes i believe they are searching for a victory that isnt there. Then some start calling names so i lay into the tards. You came respectful and i replied that way but others didnt so im having fun with them while they are probably crying on the other end cause im not saying their downed idol was looking good.....again.

Comment

you sound like one of Broner's ******ed fans...it has NOTHING to do with race...you baiting ****...

you came in this thread to troll and then wanted to say that you were right all along and how you called it

congratuc0ckinglations...pat on the back for you queer
                broner fans? Didnt know they sounded a certain way that in a pac thread you can distinguish. Son you are full on insults and name calling huh? Its not a bait it was a question to see if you were, which yes you seem like that kind of person. But go on

Comment

wheres that 1-2 that cracked JMMs nose on the 5th?

Comment

Those were two great performances that night. Best we've seen Pacquiao in some time.

Comment

broner fans? Didnt know they sounded a certain way that in a pac thread you can distinguish. Son you are full on insults and name calling huh? Its not a bait it was a question to see if you were, which yes you seem like that kind of person. But go on

mission accomplished, Fetta...now we're talking about YOU...in a boxing thread that you came in to brag about how correct you were

make a friend in real life...if you can't, buy a dog...seeking this kind of attention online is pretty sad

Comment

Working...
                      X