No announcement yet.

The 'ask Katie' thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slightlyawkward View Post
    I'd rather not answer questions here anymore if y'all are going to insult my appearance.
    That was just one guy, and he was having a bad day and stuff.

Just fire back with something. Or ignore it, idk.

Comment

• You insult yourself everyday, what's the difference?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        That was just one guy, and he was having a bad day and stuff.

Just fire back with something. Or ignore it, idk.
        Eh. "Having a bad day and stuff" seems to be an excuse that many use to be a dick.

To answer your question, I don't like my job at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLABBER View Post
          You insult yourself everyday, what's the difference?
          I don't, actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyawkward View Post
            I don't, actually.
            I read you say you're unattractive at least 10 times. If I would of complimented you on your appearance, you would of said you disagree.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLABBER View Post
              I read you say you're unattractive at least 10 times. If I would of complimented you on your appearance, you would of said you disagree.
              Probably. I don't think about it every day, though. I've people don't comment on my appearance at all (in neither a good way or a bad way), then it's likely that I'll forget about it for awhile.

Comment

• Katie's an attention whore, she joins a lot of online forums and what not for attention. Not just any type of attention, but sympathy. Example A: "Look at me I'm shy, I'm not as pretty as her, I have small ****, please give some sympathetic attention, will you." Kind of like a female version of Flabber. Expect he needs it more than her. She needs to log off, dump her hideous boyfriend. Find herself a decent looking bloke, and suck him off[Like Clegg], Because you're prettier than that. Innit like.

With that, I leave you with this.
                Last edited by BOLLOCKS; 08-09-2011, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
                  Katie's an attention whore, she joins a lot of online forums and what not for attention. Not just any type of attention, but sympathy. Example A: "Look at me I'm shy, I'm not as pretty as her, I have small ****, please give some sympathetic attention, will you." Kind of like a female version of Flabber. Expect he needs it more than her. She needs to log off, dump her hideous boyfriend. Find herself a decent looking bloke, and suck him off, Because you're prettier than that. Innit like.

With that, I leave you with this.
                  I originally posted on this forum to defend flat-chested women because I couldn't believe the attitudes that men have about women's bodies. Despite the fact that I gripe about my physical appearance, there are more important things than physical appearance. Despite the fact that I have high standards for myself, I don't have high standards for anyone else.

Not only is my boyfriend attractive to me, but he's also an amazing person. Who would I be if I judged everyone solely on looks? I could care less for a Brad Pitt-type guy if his personality was ****.

Yes, I have posted pictures on an anxiety forum, curious to see if I would receive compliments. I thought that getting compliments would help me gain self-esteem, but instead it only made it worse because I don't believe compliments. I am aware that I need to grow past my need to gain approval about my looks; who gives a **** about what I look like? No one but myself, and I need to stop caring.

Comment

• Get on skype, I'll have a gander

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                      Get on skype, I'll have a gander
                      No thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X