Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
    Mickey Bey, J Love both TMT fighters tested positive for Steorids.
    Floyd sr.--uses steroids for treatment of his disease sarcoidosis.
    Boyfriend 50cents?
    http://www.showbizspy.com/article/57...eroid-use.html
    His bodyguards---roid junkies.

common now, is anyone really surprise that this COWARD is on steroids?
    Damn Floyd sure does hang around a lot of juicers.

Comment

• "Y'all just hate Floyd doe"

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

"Y'all just hate Floyd doe"
        damn im slow it took long before i realized this shhh is a old one from 2012...
        you guys...

Comment

• Originally posted by mourinho1 View Post
          damn im slow it took long before i realized this shhh is a old one from 2012...
          you guys...
          It doesn't make it any less true. "Cleaning up da sport doeeee"

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
            No beef. After seeing the true nature of this persona - I'm impressed.

Call me a Fan.
            A Fan? Well that's a hell of a lot better than what I thought you were really doing and I was almost tempted to explain, that dick riding is not a form of transportation.

Anyway I didn't read this whole thread so I don't even know what upset you initially to my post. You bolded some of the post but it was a pretty general synopsis of the writer.

I mean the whole article is littered with, "it is rumored" before he pass off these so called "facts". I can understand his whole point of money is a major catalyst and agent for securing investments such as image but I don't think boxing especially Mayweather will be that much to protect especially how revealing such "facts" as these will force him in to a position to face Pacquiao via Bob Arum terms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
              A Fan? Well that's a hell of a lot better than what I thought you were really doing and I was almost tempted to explain, that dick riding is not a form of transportation.

Anyway I didn't read this whole thread so I don't even know what upset you initially to my post. You bolded some of the post but it was a pretty general synopsis of the writer.

I mean the whole article is littered with, "it is rumored" before he pass off these so called "facts". I can understand his whole point of money is a major catalyst and agent for securing investments such as image but I don't think boxing especially Mayweather will be that much to protect especially how revealing such "facts" as these will force him in to a position to face Pacquiao via Bob Arum terms.
              Nice sig,

It took Floyd a while to make up a new excuse but it was right in front of him every post fight interview Pac does.

Comment

• It makes you wonder about Floyd.

- Buys off the win against Maidana by paying him not to wear puncher gloves.
                - Hopes to drain Canelo (See Floyd about Cotto CW) with a 152lb CW even though they both have titles.
                - Pays off a 130lbs to come to 144 then pays him off just so Floyd can have an even bigger advantage.

So did Floyd pay off someone to hide those "rumors"? Makes you wonder.

Comment

• truth hurts. of course floyd cheated throughout his career. too many red flags.

Comment

Working...
                  X