Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Phillies will win the world series, we stick together were brothers forever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Phillies will win the world series, we stick together were brothers forever

The Phillies don't trade their players, The Phillies stuck together as one. The contracts from last year were signed again, none of our players were traded. We are brothers, we are not sell outs. We have all our players from last yr.

True
    50.00%
    False
    50.00%
    Last edited by Freddy Krueger; 10-22-2009, 12:45 PM.

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
    The Phillies don't trade their players, The Phillies stuck together as one. The contracts from last year were signed again, none of our players were traded. We are brothers, we are not sell outs. We have all our players from last yr.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Both the Yanks and Phills look great, Pitching IMO is gonna win that series.

I hate both anyway lol, but should be a fun series.

Comment

Phillies are not sell-outs, if the players would have left the team looking for more money. Were brother!

Comment

Yankees will spank that ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
          Yankees will spank that ass.
          Oh really? Is that why we spanked the yankess ass 2-1 in the regular season? Yankees are nothing but sell-outs, that is why they like every other team in mlb lose players because players only looking for more money. While, the phillies stick together like brothers. Our team is whole, your team is tainted.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
            Oh really? Is that why we spanked the yankess ass 2-1 in the regular season? Yankees are nothing but sell-outs, that is why they like every other team in mlb lose players because players only looking for more money. While, the phillies stick together like brothers. Our team is whole, your team is tainted.
            Yankees are the greatest baseball team of all time. Theyre the Brazil of soccer times 5. They have the money to pay players, that comes natural once you win over 25 world series and become the largest baseball attraction in the Majors. Yankees will win, simply because theyre yankees, and its been since 2000 since the last world series, so yeah were kinda anxious.

Comment

sell out? when it comes to profesional sports, that's the last thing anybody should bring up.those dudes play for money.athletes become sell outs when they leave high school.

Comment

I hope the Angels win tonight and extend the series so the Yankees go exhausted to the World Series. I still think the Phillies have a better pitching staff than the Yanks. The Yankees will definitely choke in the World Series just like they did against the D-backs and Marlins. Philly reminds me alot like the Red Sox from 2 years ago. Just a bunch of humble players grinding every playoff game. You always see someone different from Philly coming through the clutch to win games. The Yankees are brainwashed from too much money the players make that they rely so much on their superstars to come through and then choke from all the pressure the media puts on them to win a ring every year.

Comment

Phillies really have evolved in to a great team. Last year they were a good team and had a good run in the playoffs and i was a little worried how they would do this year but they have more then exceeded my expectations. IMO this is the best Philadelphia Phillies team ever and they are still young and the sky is the limit for them.

I love seeing this because all my life I loved the Phillies and they were never good, and just like that they are the best team in the league.

Comment

I'm excited...even more excited than last year because this team is just so special....they remind me of the yankees that went on that run in the late 90s...the 70's reds...If we win this year. This group of guys will be remembered forever. This team has so many good players on it. And just all around a fun team to watch....rollins.victorino.utley....the monster Howard...werth ibanez. ruiz is amazing in the post season. Lee pitching his ass off. Pedro the old dog getting another shot at the yanks...stairs coming in and trying to smash every pitch haha.

But that being said I am realistic. I love the phillies more than any other philly sport team but, It's not going to be easy like how we beat them in the season because the are way more healthier now(the yanks that is)

This will be the best world series in years i think,

Comment

Working...
                    X