Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Non-Brits on here who actually like Ricky Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
    New Fighting style/prior to Tszyu: YES {less clinching}

Personality: YES

FAN: YES, but not die-hard
    Ditto here as well

Comment

I dont like Ricky Hatton at all.....nothing about this bum is world class!

Comment

Originally posted by sparked_85 View Post
        Besides bumming Morrissey isn't even gay, if he asked, you'd have to.
        man law...

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          I dont like Ricky Hatton at all.....nothing about this bum is world class!
          Yet beating people half your size, being notoriously dirty E.G Headbutting, Hitting constantly below the belt and doing your best to spoil a fight during the entire course of your career reeks of class, doesn't it?

Comment

I've liked Ricky since I saw him against Tszyu (incidentally, another of my favorites) Ricky is probably about #3 or 4 on my current favorite active list.

Comment

Originally posted by Agdistis View Post
              Yet beating people half your size, being notoriously dirty E.G Headbutting, Hitting constantly below the belt and doing your best to spoil a fight during the entire course of your career reeks of class, doesn't it?
              Yeah, but Ricky's pugnacious and will fight anybody. Gotta like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
                Yeah, but Ricky's pugnacious and will fight anybody. Gotta like that.
                Think he was talking about B-Hop.....

Comment

I'm from Puerto Rico and I like Ricky Hatton, I like his fighting style, he has heart and determination, I like his personality, he seems like a straight up guy and anyone who can move fans from Europe to America must have a hell of a personality.

Comment

I'm not a fan. I just don't really like his fighting style and he beat Tzsyu.

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
                      I'm not a fan. I just don't really like his fighting style and he beat Tzsyu.
                      A past his prime Tszyu in a British ref rigged dirty damn criminal assault of a fight. I like Hatton, but no way he beats prime Tszyu in a fair fight. No way at all. Tszyu ATG in my book. Clearly the monster of JrWW for many years.

Comment

Working...
                      X