Comments Thread For: Arum Eyes Pacquiao-Matthysse, Khan Not Frontrunner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
    mr twist the truth right here ^^^^^^^^^

your cheater idol fraud IV lost, pac landed the harder punches while the cheater landed pitty-pat at pac's arms.
    OK, I see. By Pac you mean Jinkee and the cheater fraud is Manny. Is cheater idol a TV show they went on?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      OK, I see. By Pac you mean Jinkee and the cheater fraud is Manny. Is cheater idol a TV show they went on?
      awwwww, big dung is mad... can't handle the truth eh.

truth is your idol cheater fraud IV cheated on ellerbe with justin beiber.

Comment

awwwww, big dung is mad... can't handle the truth eh.

truth is your idol cheater fraud IV cheated on ellerbe with justin beiber.
        the only one mad that can't handle the truth is you. Floyd 118-110, 116-112,116-112.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          he wasn't really hurt against garcia. he went down to avoid the punches since he was defenseless and trapped in the ropes. people still pretending something different happened for some reason. its been years and you still are on your anti-reality agenda.
          At first I thought your post was a sarcastic joke mocking anti-Garcia fans. But you are actually serious. Lol, went down because he was trapped and defenseless, poor Lucas, the trapped little mouse

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            At first I thought your post was a sarcastic joke mocking anti-Garcia fans. But you are actually serious. Lol, went down because he was trapped and defenseless, poor Lucas, the trapped little mouse
            Lucas the killer who was supposed to knock Garcia out in the early rounds didn't get enough pwotection from the refereweeee

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post
              Duran didn't ask Leonard to meet half way. Great fighters do great things.
              Again more stupid logic...Difference here is Ward needs Golovkin, Golovkin does not need Ward. Wake the fk up and stop making up excuses bro. Funny how you talk shh about Golovkin but then put him in the same breath as Leonard and Duran but he ain't shhh? I'm sure you would've been fine with Ward dropping out of the super six to move up and take on a challenge...no. Then you are a hypocrite. END OF STORY.

Comment

the only one mad that can't handle the truth is you. Floyd 118-110, 116-112,116-112.
                what do you expect from judges that are under the cheater fraud IV payroll?

they won't get paid if they score it against the cheater, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  Again more stupid logic...Difference here is Ward needs Golovkin, Golovkin does not need Ward. Wake the fk up and stop making up excuses bro. Funny how you talk shh about Golovkin but then put him in the same breath as Leonard and Duran but he ain't shhh? I'm sure you would've been fine with Ward dropping out of the super six to move up and take on a challenge...no. Then you are a hypocrite. END OF STORY.
                  Respectfully, I disagree. SRL needed DUran the same way GGG needs Ward-to prove they can beat a truly great opponent.

as silly as it sounds, SRL was getting criticized about his ability to beat a guy like Duran(if you doubt me, check the 30 for 30 NO Mas) he needed to a DUran win for his rep.

GGG gets a lot of hype but a lot of fans, even those that like him, wonder if he can defeat a great fighter.

SO from a reputation and respect standpoint GGG needs Ward, despite not needing him for money or hype.

Comment

what do you expect from judges that are under the cheater fraud IV payroll?

they won't get paid if they score it against the cheater, right?
                    Floyd won by UD. I listed the scores. This is the irrefutable truth. Now, which one of us is handling the truth better?

Comment

Floyd won by UD. I listed the scores. This is the irrefutable truth. Now, which one of us is handling the truth better?
                      a fanboy scorecard like yours is invalid.

actually, the numbers you posted are fraud IV average hugs per round.

don't worry about us we know the real score and pac won convincingly.

Comment

Working...
                      X