Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward vs Artur Beterbiev: How do you see this fight playing out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the difficulty in predicting a fight like this is the insane strength and power of beterbiev

but no doubt in my mind andre ward boxes him to bits and for the most part neutralizes him, the danger lies in the few shots that make it through

Comment

Originally posted by JulianQ View Post
      Agreed.
      If Beterviev can beat Andre Ward right now with only 8 pro fights then indirectly these people must be saying that Beterbiev is destined to be a p4p all time great. Because anyone who can easily beat a current top pound for pounder (who is still near his prime) after only 8 pro fights would have to be a future all time great.

I see Beterbiev as a very good prospect destined to at least win an alphabet belt. If he progresses into an elite fighter is too soon to say.
      This isn't unprecedented. Inoue and another Japanese guy have won lineal titles with very few pro fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
        Andre Ward vs Artur Beterbiev: How do you see this fight playing out?

Ward would get iced within 7 I think. This guy is Tyson-like and I would be massively impressed with Ward if he took it the full 12.
        I see that you are reading my posts: since I first watched the Chechen dispatching Cloud I've written here that Beterbiev is the one who would annihilate Ward's "old school inside boxing" style.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Looks like Beterbiev has a high ceiling but dude ain't nowhere near ready for Ward. Even a rusty Andre Ward puts on an absolute clinic on Beterbiev right now.
          I said that Beterbiev needs about 25 to 35 more rounds into the ring...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            I see that you are reading my posts: since I first watched the Chechen dispatching Cloud I've written here that Beterbiev is the one who would annihilate Ward's "old school inside boxing" style.
            forgot about inside fighting, ward will definitely get the crap beat outta him if he fights inside

needs to stay outside

Comment

I have never read a word you've written until this very moment pal.

I just think that there is no way in hell Ward could win. WHat's he gonna do, wrestle him , rugh him up and head butt him on the inside? Can you imagine what a guy like GGG, Kovalev or Beterbiev would do to someone who head butted them? All out rage induced nightmare of a body attack finished with a left hook!

These guys are formidable guys, in any age.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                forgot about inside fighting, ward will definitely get the crap beat outta him if he fights inside

needs to stay outside
                Yes, sure... What do I know? You know better, I'm new in boxing...

Comment

Yes, sure... What do I know? You know better, I'm new in boxing...
                  not following

Comment

Beterbiev will put ward to queer street

Comment

Working...
                    X