No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Early Manny Pacquiao training footage as he trains for Bradley rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
    Yeah yeah..... we all know you are praying that bradley wins and still probably upset that despite getting KO'D he's still in the game and still compared to your boy JR.

actually while i see bradley winning I hope Pac wins, Pac doesnt resign with Arum and goes on to fight Floyd. I cant wait to see you clowns switch up and discredit pac as a credible opponent calling floyd a cherrypicker the moment the fight is announced.

Comment

He looks like he is training for a Bradley that won't be there but he will find Bradley in his face all night. Time to come with the wrong strategy again.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        He looks like he is training for a Bradley that won't be there but he will find Bradley in his face all night. Time to come with the wrong strategy again.
        Wouldn't Bradley be doing half the work for Manny then?

Comment

Bradley is in trouble. Seriously!

Comment

Manny was really going in on those uppercuts. Maybe Freddie sees an opening when thye get close like that, but who throws better ppercuts than Cotto!
            Boy if they spar together its gonna be helpful, but not too much where they take each other out.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
              actually while i see bradley winning I hope Pac wins, Pac doesnt resign with Arum and goes on to fight Floyd. I cant wait to see you clowns switch up and discredit pac as a credible opponent calling floyd a cherrypicker the moment the fight is announced.
              i hope pac wins too, the title comes back to pacman so we can see revenge on jmm, maybe he will resign who knows he is loyal...

---- then u come to a screeching halt with the clown and floyd talk in a pacman thread. thanks brother....

Comment

I really hope we see a virtuoso boxing performance from Pac.

Bradley is a good guy, but I think Pac can come in and dominate if he trains hard and comes in with the killer instinct that stopped Hatton.

Comment

Working...
                X