The Official Miguel Cotto-Sergio Martinez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
    Is it official already?
    Not quite, but it seems inevitable as Sergio has signed his half and Cotto has agreed to all the terms. Fight billing seems to really be the reason they had to negotiate so long.

Comment

Volar alto El Angel

Comment

Cotto, tomar la derrota como un hombre

Comment

"The Battle of Sexy"

Comment

Casper is going to obliterate knee-shot Martinez.

Casper is going to start the "I'm back" campaign.

Casper is going to get overrated to the moon.

Casper gets his ass spanked by Canelo.

All in that order.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
              Casper is going to obliterate knee-shot Martinez.

Casper is going to start the "I'm back" campaign.

Casper is going to get overrated to the moon.

Casper gets his ass spanked by Canelo.

All in that order.
              If Cotto somehow beats Sergio he definitely beats Canelo. He won't beat Maravilla doe

Comment

Ginger boy might get beat by El Perro. I think it might be the perfect note to retire on for Cotto.

Comment

Im backing my boy 100%! Yo voy al mio! King Cotto all the way, Martinez got something coming for him and its not the buggyman....its Miguel Angel King Cotto! He is coming hard, and will take the MW Championship from Sergio on Jun 7th!

Guerra Cotto! War!!!!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I can't wait for this fight to happen. I like both these fighters but I gotta go with Martinez by late KO in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                      Before all of the inevitable trash talk that will occur during the build-up to this fight, I want to say I really don't want to see Cotto-Martinez. Sergio is my 2nd favorite fighter in the world and I've always rooted for him to win. I hoped Cotto and Canelo would find a way, but I knew that was a long shot from the beginning with the date. I"m always a Sergio fan and I'll root for him from June 8th onwards, but from until then......

He's just in the way of the KING.
                      You know what El Angel, we were brothers at arms in the Maravilla army at the great Mexico vs Argentina battle that was the Thomas and Mack center. When Sergio destroyed Chavez jr. We were in different flanks/ sections of the battlefield/ arena, lol. We laughed and were happy when Sergio was tearing up dat @$$. And we freaked and worried when our boy was dropped. We spilled blood sweat and tears that night, but we came out victorious.

But starting today we are rivals, as you turn your back on Martinez, this will be a battle for the ages. And only until after June 7th will I think your a pretty cool guy again lol.

So on a lighter note, are you gonna be there at MSG? Lol, I'm thinking of going.

Comment

Working...
                      X