No announcement yet.

Sinaloa Cartel Commander Chino Anthrax ARRESTED in Amsterdam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    People that know the cartels' life stories are annoying as fuck! There are a few guys I know through mutual friends that love talking about the Mexican Cartels every time we get together for some pool and drinks. It irritates me...

And it's only those two guys talking about that shit every god damn time! The rest of us just ignore them and talk about other things.
    I find it weird as ****. One would think very few people knew about those type of details. When **** is out there like that for an illegal organization..... you know what I mean??

Comment

Is this the dude that walked around with a purse? If so then good riddance! I'm sick of all these pretty boy gangsters, that shit ain't cute.

Comment

was Chino Antrax really capture???? why was Serafin released so quick???? is Caro Quintero really cleaning up these new pretty boy criminals

tune in tomorrow at the same time as always for the never ending number one novela in the nation Cartel Drugwars!!!

Comment

this boy will be on Gucci Mane's next mixtape. If Gucci gets out..

Comment

Hamesrterdam.

Nobody can save anybody.

Comment

My favorite Chino Antrax corrido-

Scarface Reborn

"..or you're in good with Los Antrax, or you're in good with God..."

Comment

Originally posted by La Jefa View Post
                My favorite Chino Antrax corrido-

Scarface Reborn

"..or you're in good with Los Antrax, or you're in good with God..."

is this supposed to be gangster mexican music?????

Comment

fell just like scarface thought he had it all

Comment

Any news on cheyo antrax ?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      People that know the cartels' life stories are annoying as fuck! There are a few guys I know through mutual friends that love talking about the Mexican Cartels every time we get together for some pool and drinks. It irritates me...

And it's only those two guys talking about that shit every god damn time! The rest of us just ignore them and talk about other things.
                      No different than people knowing about John Gotti, Rayful Edmond or the BMF. It's become part of our culture and information is passed through music, stories, gossip, etc. Especially in the area I live. It's reported in the news constantly.

I personally have to check blogs to update myself on the current situation in Mexico. I live across Matamoros which is the homebase of the Gulf Cartel and I go there every week or other week. Gotta know what the atmosphere is to know when to cross or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X