No announcement yet.

US soldier kills peacefull civilians!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
    are you a god to decide whether they should of lived or there are too many humans on the earth already?

kids got killed for No reason, they had life. Some of em could of been doctors, teachers..or may be terrorists, still it's not the reason saying that no big deal when a kid dies..they were born to live, not die from bullet without seeing whats life is, friendship, love etc
    Again : WHERE did I say that I get to decide who lives and who dies?

I'm just voicing my opinion that the death of a child is literally no different than the death of an adult, to me. Don't agree with it? Fine. But don't put words in my mouth, because I clearly never claimed to be a deity - I was simply stating an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      When did I say that I get to decide who lives and dies? You're not making any sense here.

And no, I wouldn't care if they were American, either. I'm a selfish bastard, as are all human beings, really, so I only care about things that directly impact my life. Do I feel bad for the people lost? Absolutely. Will I lose sleep over it tonight? Not a chance.

Spare me your liberal f*ggotry.
      rightttt ok liberal ***gotry right? ok the day someone does the same shit to you and you start crying for rights and whatever else it is spare the people you are complaining to you're liberal ***gotry after all its the same thing right?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        Smh. . . I support my troops, but I don't support us being over there right now. . . And drone bombings in Pakistan? WTF? All the years of peace our diplomats worked for is being DESTROYED and pissed all over. . . .

Do the families of all these innocent civilians killed get compensated from the US government? They need to be held responsible for their actions - a lot of these killings are completely unnecessary; it's either flat out murder, or gross negligence of the utmost. . .
        They give $2500/civilian killed to their families I believe. Just watch the "Restrepo" documentary and you'll get a taste of some of the bull**** our military does and thinks It's fair.

Comment

lol at you ******s who think this guy just walked out and started killing people, this mother****a would have been talking about it for days, fantasizing, talking wierd ****, fact is his ****** comrades just chose to turn a blind eye and never bothered telling anyone. they probably spurred him on.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
            rightttt ok liberal ***gotry right? ok the day someone does the same shit to you and you start crying for rights and whatever else it is spare the people you are complaining to you're liberal ***gotry after all its the same thing right?
            Nobody is ever going to do that to me, I assure you.

Comment

I can't figure out if Bringer is trolling or in desperate need of a hug. Probably a combo. Come here buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Cab Driver View Post
                lol at you ******s who think this guy just walked out and started killing people, this mother****a would have been talking about it for days, fantasizing, talking wierd ****, fact is his ****** comrades just chose to turn a blind eye and never bothered telling anyone. they probably spurred him on.
                I doubt it. The basic reality is that sometimes people just ****ing snap, man. Often times there is no warning sign whatsoever to hint towards potential future actions. Do you recall Charles Whitman? The former Marine who climbed the bell tower at the University of Texas at Austin with a high-powered sniper rifle and killed 16 people?

He never discussed doing it with anybody, either. He planned it heavily in private, but he kept his intentions secret from everybody in his life, including his wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

I can't figure out if Bringer is trolling or in desperate need of a hug. Probably a combo. Come here buddy
                  Did you just grab my ass? :wank:

Comment

Off topic, but **** it : Champ, you gonna be in "drunk lang" tonight?

I'm throwing down.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Did you just grab my ass? :wank:
                      I never let go of it

Mmmmm, bony Bringer ass

Comment

Working...
                      X