Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Floyd Mayweather hit harder than Andre Berto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd cant punch himself out of a paper bag!!!

Berto has more power period.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
      When Floyd was 28-0, he had 20 KOs.
      and was a 2 division champion with ELITE FIGHTERS ON HIS RESUME

Comment

this is not even a debate

berto is a much harder puncher

floyd has a very educated offensive game
        but he's just not a finishing puncher in the least

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          I do not know for sure, but i have this sneaky feeling that if Berto were the one fighting Marquez, he would have knocked him out.
          asa result of style. not power

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            lmfao..freddy hernendez.........who??..floyds fighting elite fighters..and bertos fighting freddy hernendez
            That's true. Harder to knock out the cream of the crop, I can't lie.

But we are talking power, not accuracy or competition.

Randall Bailey hits harder than both of them. That don't mean he whoops both of them though.

At WW Floyd is winning, he is tagging mofos all night and making them look silly. But he isnt scoring any KD's. I would say scoring KD's is a good measure of power and Berto is the one scoring KD's and KO's, not Money May.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Sinclair View Post
              Their might not be a big difference in power, id say its really close but jrosales summed it up very well. Floyd is accurate like no one else is with his punches
              and he doesn't over extend on his punches so it's very hard to counter him back unlike Berto who can get really wide when he's trying to torque a hard shot

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2011 View Post
                who are these 22 people he knocked out????dumbass doesnt know **** about boxing...what elite fighters has berto stopped or even fought?
                say whatever you wanna say
                but a boxing record is a record and you can not change it!

It is official!

Period

Comment

Originally posted by bushbaby View Post
                  because it's as clear as anything clear marquez belongs no where near 147 that's why. Just admit that bringing up forbes was stupid & kick rocks, simple.what do you mean their the same size, so now marquez can compete at 154, get serious jro, share whatever it is your smoking.
                  lol damn good one, i was thinking the same thing, jmm aint **** at 147 cuz he wasnt **** at a catch weight. He was slower and that was at 144 put his ass at 154 and he would be a mexican version of butterbean....

Everyone sees this clear as day.

Comment

Working...
                  X