Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your opinion how important is it to perform Cunnilingus on a woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love eating ***** and giving pleasure to a clean female, but that's something you don't go around doing to any whore.

**** the submission ****, that's an urban legend. If you're an alpha male, you're the alpha, regardless. Unless she's some dumb young hood rat, who's ***** you're not supposed to be eating anyway, females don't think take into account that you "submitted".

If she's a clean female that you want to make feel good and have her around, do whatever the **** you want to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
      Seems like most people here wont go near it with their mouths. Its one thing to do it and another to be good at it.

How much more has it helped you with women?
      if you love the chick , you gotta go down. just how it is.

i don't recommend going down on every skank you hit though.

Comment

I eat out their ass.

But see I win simply because it's never been gross............once.

So yeah. Thanks for playing.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
          I love eating ***** and giving pleasure to a clean female, but that's something you don't go around doing to any whore.
          That's the first step and should be already known.

But what I want to know is why is this even an issue? What the ****.

Seriously. I'm having a hard time gripping the reality there are numerous dudes with females that have never done this before. It's frightening.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Like everyone else said Ill go down on my girl, I def dont mind it. But definetly not some random chick i meet

Comment

Im hispanic. That's a given, and I love it. Only clean ***** I know though.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                I eat out their ass.

But see I win simply because it's never been gross............once.

So yeah. Thanks for playing.
                you post out of your ass

Comment

Not random chicks or one night stands.

Otherwise yes, and no questions asked.

Eat pussy, don't be one.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                    Seems like most people here wont go near it with their mouths. Its one thing to do it and another to be good at it.

How much more has it helped you with women?
                    I've never done it but if the woman was Angelina oh HELL yeah!

Comment

I did it for the first time in october then a few weeks later in november on the same chick. I actually didnt mind it. I think i grew to enjoy giving it.

Comment

Working...
                      X