No announcement yet.

Don Kings role with David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Kings role with David Haye

Do you think he has put some kind of clause in his contract so when he beats Valuev for the WBO strap King is involved in trying to promote a future bout between Haye and Klit?

I know it sounds far fetched but to see Haye vs Klit with Don King involved as the promoter does kinda get my juices flowing.

Originally posted by JunglistSoldja View Post
    Do you think he has put some kind of clause in his contract so when he beats Valuev for the WBO strap King is involved in trying to promote a future bout between Haye and Klit?

I know it sounds far fetched but to see Haye vs Klit with Don King involved as the promoter does kinda get my juices flowing.
    Of course he did. No promoter wouldn't. And a lot of times that information isn't released. Is it a wonder Mayweather "LOVES" working with GBP? That's just the way it goes.

Comment

So providing Haye gets past Valuev do you expect to see Don King hovering around David Haye a lot?

Comment

Originally posted by JunglistSoldja View Post
        So providing Haye gets past Valuev do you expect to see Don King hovering around David Haye a lot?
        I'd be interested to see the terms of the deal. Remember Haye is a promoter himself, and not an unsuccessful one. I suspect the most likely thing is some sort of alliance with Haye handling Europe and King the US.

Comment

Working...
        X