No announcement yet.

Are HBO showing Haye vs Ruiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are HBO showing Haye vs Ruiz?

Will they be showing it after Bhop cs RJJnr? Because if not it would be a waste of 50 dollars because i thought thats what the were going to do from the start but ive heard nothing about it.

I think there was talk of delayed coverage but, I dunno.

I'll be there anyway, so I'm not bothered.

Comment

I'l be watching it but i was hoping HBO will let sky have BHop vs RJJ and Sky will let HBO have Haye vs Ruiz

Comment

that is a good idea let both companies share the fights. They would both get improved ratings.

Comment

they are showing it before hopkins v jones

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
            they are showing it before hopkins v jones
            hbo is u sure about that?

Comment

The ppv might show it.

Comment

Haye/Ruiz will not be shown in America at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
                  I'l be watching it but i was hoping HBO will let sky have BHop vs RJJ and Sky will let HBO have Haye vs Ruiz
                  This would have made so much sense and I really don't know why it isn't happening as:

- They're both Golden Boy shows.
                  - It would have given both US and UK PPV customers much better value for money.
                  - It could of helped promote the idea of Hopkins taking on the Haye-Ruiz winner if that's what Hopkins really wants.
                  - It could have given Haye some US exposure as he hasn't fought on US TV since signing with GBP well over a year ago. The last time I think Haye was on US TV was pre-GBP against Enzo Mac in 2008.

All US/UK PPV buyers this weekend have been well and truely short changed by GBP this weekend.

Comment

according to today's ppv article, it's still uncertain if they will air it or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X