Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say something BAD about a fighter you like

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward-hope just stays as a Hbo analyst ,tired of the drama he involved with outside of the ring about why he can't/won't fight.
    Floyd-is at times boring to watch and doesn't have a legit in their prime win and doesn't deserve to be in the hof resume wise.
    Cotto-always liked the nickname "kneeguel" and he did bitch out against Antonio first fight.He doesn't have one legit quality in their prime win and doesn't deserve to be in hof resume wise.
    Rios-is an overrated face first ,no skill having scrub.
    Only gets fights cuz he has a foul mouth and a granite steel chin .

Comment

Not all fighters I like, but some that spring to mind...

Carl Froch - Sometimes too arrogant and makes himself sound as if he has delusions of his own grandeur, especially in the post fight interview post Groves I.
      Miguel Cotto - Has been known to be ungracious in defeat.
      Manny Pacquiao - Modesty and humbleness comes into play too much.
      Floyd Mayweather - Places unnecessary emphasis on bosses and numbers.
      Amir Khan - Has an unhealthy obsession with fighting Floyd Mayweather.
      David Haye - Too focused on being a public celebrity figure than actually being a fighter.
      Paulie Malignaggi - Makes himself seem bitter in regards to Manny Pacquiao.
      Adonis Stevenson - Quacks too loud.
      Bernard Hopkins - Legacy is set in stone, could leave the game right now but won't.
      Ricky Hatton - Admits being defeated by FMJ and PAC soundly, but has a list of excuses for both losses.
      Andre Ward - Needs to fight ASAP.

Comment

Mayweather can't read

Comment

Erislandy Lara lacks a Killer Instinct!

Leo Santa Cruz is afraid of Rigondeaux

Pacquiao doesn't speak up for himself and just does what he is told

Mayweather is a MALE DIVA

GGG...NOTHING REALLY, I think his Trainer runs his mouth too much though

Andre Ward...Nothing Either other than he is Too Nice and Too Classy and that=BORING in Boxing Today! A little Respectable Trash Talking Wouldn't Hurt! You one of the best at what you do, he shouldn't be afraid to remind people of that and what he has accomplished even before Turning Pro!

Danny Garcia hides behinds Haymon and his Dad which saddens me because Danny was on pace to becoming a Top 5-10 P4P Fighter after beating Matthysse. His Dad has made it clearly that he don't believe in rematches and that has hurt Danny Image BIG TIME with Hardcore Boxing Fans! Make your Wrongs Right and fight Herrera again and beat him Convincingly!

Adrian Broner is a immature guy who still has a lot of talent but not only is NOT Maturing outside of the ring, but he is not getting better INSIDE OF THE RING! Broner needs to be a PRESSURE FIGHTER even vs Maidana when he came forward he did his BEST WORK when he tried to imitate Mayweather and fight off of his Back Foot he gets caught easily because he reflexes are not that good and also he uses the Shoulder Roll ALL WRONG . Fight More like PRIME JAMES TONEY and LESS like OLDER MAYWEATHER!
          Last edited by sicko; 02-07-2015, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather. Ducked the best fighter of his era with one ridiculous excuse after another. Also ducked Margarito.

Comment

Canelo has too many freckles.

Comment

I hate how Floyd talks

Comment

I liked Kennedy McKinney quite a bit, but I wish he hadn't had a drug problem. I think he would have gone further.

Comment

Okay, Amir Khan needs to start fighting more regularly and stop putting his religion first, religion only takes you so far and for it to be a hindrance to his career is a pathetic excuse he should have also had a fight set up by now for December.

Gennady Golovkin needs to start manning up and responding with scorn to people having a go at him, no more being a nice guy when others want to hate and never appreciate he needs to keep a translator next to him perhaps so we can actually get the real him out instead of a skewered version of his English self.

Comment

Originally posted by prince21 View Post
                      I love it, this feels like confession.

Amir Khan, stop giving interviews regarding the mayweather fight. The more you do, the more stupid you'll look if it doesn't happen, and the more your doubters will make fun of you. Not to mention, every time you open your mouth and look desperate, Mayweather's percentage in negotiation goes up. He's already up to like 90% to 10%.

meeeehwever

Comment

Working...
                      X