Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which round willl shane start doing the shakes??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which round willl shane start doing the shakes??

we all know its inevitable...which round will shane abandon throwing punches and start shaking??

6th round

it's usually right from the beggining, that is, looking at the floyd fight, sure he shuffles his hands when sizing up(alot fo boxers do) but what he was doin in the floyd fight was just tireing even to look at, so i imagine what he felt like

Comment

I doubt he jitters like he did in the Floyd fight. Manny won't give him chance too.

Shane jittered so much in the Floyd fight because he was reduced to having no clue what to do so and had extended periods where neither fighter were throwing punches so he just jittered immensely to do something.

In this fight Manny will consistently be punching Shane in the face and those long gaps of no punching allowing Shane to jitter won't be there.

But yeah he will start doing it at the begginning of the fight I presume.

Comment

It's going to be entertaining the first 4 rounds. Then Mosley in an attempt to catch Pacquiao is going to be hurt around the 6th for a breif moment and begin to pick his shots. Pacquiao takes advantage of this and fights smart doing his usual side to side attacks and catching Mosley more and more to which Richardson asks Mosley to do something or he'll stop the fight. Pacquiao hurts him again on the 8th or 9th then Richardson being the Pacquiao fan that he is, will stop the fight.

Comment

Couldnt have been said any better. The only thing I will add is that Mosley does have a shot in the first 4-5 rounds to land a Huge shot that could lead to something special.

Comment

round 1.....

Comment

Working...
            X