Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Randall Bailey on Alexander: I'm Gonna Crush This Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Randall Bailey on Alexander: I'm Gonna Crush This Dude!

The war of words between IBF welterweight champion Randall Bailey (43-7, 37KOs) and Devon Alexander (23-1, 13KOs) has been brewing over the past few months. While most insiders agree that Alexander will be able to outbox the reigning champion, they also know that Bailey's right hand could end the fight at any time. BoxingScene recently caught up with Bailey who feels that the fight will be very entertaining up until he ends it when his big shot eventually lands.

[Click Here To Read More]

No you won't Randall. Alexander by UD

Comment

Late TKO or easy UD win for Alexander.

Comment

Bailey is right about Devon getting hit too much. It will be his downfall here and against future opponents. You'd like to think Cunningham knows something about defense after years of working with Cory Spinks, but I don't see it with Alexander.

Comment

Cotto,Corley,Urango,and Hurtado all got hit by Bailey. They still beat the crap out of him.

Comment

I dont see Bailey KOing out Alexander...Alexander by UD...

Comment

Alexander got put on his a$$ by Matthyse, Im sure Bailey can too. Bailey has more heart than Alexander and I think it can play a big part in who wins the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
                Alexander got put on his a$$ by Matthyse, Im sure Bailey can too. Bailey has more heart than Alexander and I think it can play a big part in who wins the fight.
                Bailey's activity and mobility is not as good as Lucas's though.

Comment

Alexander and Cunningham always have game plans that work. Bailey acts like Alexander is gonna run all night and that he doesn't have to worry about getting punched his damn self. Alexander is going to batter this dude with constant intellectual aggression. Bailey will get desperate and get caught with a left hook or left uppercut while trying to force his right. Alexander by KO in 10!

Comment

Go on Bailey, knock that biatch out.

Comment

Working...
                    X