Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Indianapolis colts clinch the AFC south make history.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
    Its cool dude. I was more responding to Johnny as far as the GOAT thing. Srry bout the mix up
    It's all good.

And this is actually a pretty good discussion.

TBH, I was pretty relieved the Jets won since Peyton scares the hell out of me.

As a Pats fan, I don't want any part of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
      Am I calling him the GOAT? Did I call him the GOAT

No slow down. You calling him the most overrated QB of all time was the overstatement(Though you somewhat qualified it by putting it into the context of calling him the Greatest QB of all time).

As for his final pass, it was low, but catchable. Collie had it in his hands(Its not like it skipped off the ground incomplete). The guy was somewhat covered, and there were Jets defenders in the area. Good defense by the Jets, would have had to have been a super good throw and catch to fit that ball into a catchable area.

Also I'm not 100% against using playoff record as a barometer. But throwing stats with no kind of backing whatsoever is what I have an issue with. Which is why I said that if any one wanted to pick apart Manning's other playoff games feel free, but definitely not in a game where the defense and special teams sh#t the bed more than he did.
      I don't recall ever saying you did. However, I clearly stated that people do which is my reason as to why hes the most overrated qb ever.

Heres stats with backing. The Colts had 3 fgs in the second half with no tds.

That is not the fault of the special teams or defense. That rests solely on the guy who would get the credit if he led his team to touchdowns,

Peyton Manning. Yea, Peyton Manning, the same guy who didn't get his team a single touchdown in the second half.

Comment

Working...
      X