No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    you mean like the deal behind closed doors that 50, pac and floyd tried to work out? how did that go? WAIT A SECOND FLOYD RAN AWAY FROM HIS OWN COMPANY. when pac comes around the fight just never seems to get made. so many coincidences. it must be pac's fault though. not the guy running and hiding, talking about his health, constantly changing his demands, etc...
    Manny can do exactly what when it comes to make the fight, he has to tell Bob Arum to make the fight. Manny has seemed content to hide behind Arum who plays the media and the simpletons they can sucker (i.e. YOU) while not exactly trying real hard to make the fight and why would he as he has a great thing going~

Not that Floyd's side has tried all that much either since the first negotiation which was the closest they got, so there is certainly blame that can be put on them. however it was Manny and top Rank that walked away from that first negotiation but that was when they had all the leverage because Floyd needed money at that point but since then Floyd has banked in fight after fight so he can tell them to get fucked as his position gets stronger.

Both sides have just playing the media game for year trying to get one up on the other, and each side does when it is time for their fight. If you can't see why it comes down to both sides being at fault and how both sides benefit from the situation then you aren't looking at everything.

Which is why you are a liar, a phony, a sucker, gullible and completely intellectually dishonest. If you were just stupid or didn't know any better I would just accept that, but what you are is much worse because you know exactly what you are doing.

Comment

• What a fight. Takes so long for a fight like this to develop...nobody could have envisioned this matchup years ago. Even if they did, there was no road for Sergio to get to it until recently. Now he may be able to put legit pressure on Floyd and create a narrative in the media.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        No, we're pointing out that if what is occurring today can be defined as ducking, then the same holds true for 2009. And it means that, with both fighters as close to their prime as they could be in order to face each other, and with both agreeing to take 50% of the revenue, Manny Pacquiao walked away. Then spent the next three years figuring out why he couldn't do it. But that's all forgotten, right? People like that would probably forgive their girl for three years of cheating just because now she promises to be good.
        Outstanding post!

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          You guys are all in here arguing about dates and numbers. If you stepped back and applied the math though you would realize that neither of them have been wanting the fight to happen.

Why would they fight each other for perhaps a 25% extra over what they currently make fighting guys who we all know are easier opponents?

They don't need to fight as they only need to mention each other when they have another fight lined up to stir up the beehive.
          Which would be the simplest way to end this

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
            This fight will never take place.

Floyd won't even fight that midget Manny Pacquiao because "he might die in the ring, and his health comes first".......yet I'm suppose to believe that he will fight a south paw that is 25lb plus pounds bigger, just as fast as has more power (Sergio Martinez)..........please GTFOH with that bull****.
            I didn't know true love existed till i saw them defending floyd. I wish i could find a fighter to love and cherish like them. calzaghe? where are you joeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

No, we're pointing out that if what is occurring today can be defined as ducking, then the same holds true for 2009. And it means that, with both fighters as close to their prime as they could be in order to face each other, and with both agreeing to take 50% of the revenue, Manny Pacquiao walked away. Then spent the next three years figuring out why he couldn't do it. But that's all forgotten, right? People like that would probably forgive their girl for three years of cheating just because now she promises to be good.
              Please miss me with that B.S.

Manny agreed to drug testing and Floyd continues to make excuses. Everyone around Floyd has stated they don't understand why he just won't fight Pacquiao.

Mayweather is a coward, and I'll leave it at that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
                Please miss me with that B.S.

Manny agreed to drug testing and Floyd continues to make excuses. Everyone around Floyd has stated they don't understand why he just won't fight Pacquiao.

Mayweather is a coward, and I'll leave it at that.
                If you say Floyd continues to make excuses, then what do you call the years in which Manny didn't agree to testing for a myriad of reasons?

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  I didn't know true love existed till i saw them defending floyd. I wish i could find a fighter to love and cherish like them. calzaghe? where are you joeeeeeeeeeeee
                  Tell me about it. You have a bunch of losers holding onto **** that happened 2-3 years ago.

Comment

if what is occuring today holds true for 2009, floyd wouldn't fight pac. how can it be ducking when the demands are fake? we found out the demands were fake because when they were agreed to the fight didn't happen. ignoring evidence we have now and failing to apply it to 2009 is asinine. "well we can't apply this new evidence we found because it's too new! let's just believe what we all believed in 2009!" -scientist

Comment

If you say Floyd continues to make excuses, then what do you call the years in which Manny didn't agree to testing for a myriad of reasons?
                      Who cares?

Like I said, I don't care about what happened 3 years ago.

The fact is Manny has accepted OST (has for a while) and the fight still isn't happening due to excuses from Floyd.

Why are you even talking about testing when everyone says it's a non issue? Is that your only talking point? just from the few post I have seen from you it seems like it is, which to me is pathetic given the circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                      X