Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito vs. Tim Bradley at Welterweight - Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're kidding right? Margarito was walking thru Pac's shots for 12 rounds. How the **** is bradley gonna stop Tony from sodomizing him with his powder puff punches? And don't give me that Bradley is slick and a better boxer BS. It takes more than defense to beat a guy like margarito because if you don't get his respect he's gonna walk right thru you.
    Last edited by johncods; 04-27-2011, 02:58 PM.

Comment

When?

Now or the Cotto Margarito?

I dont think anyone can say anything about now... Who knows what Margarito has left... I think the Pacquiao fight took years off his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        Explain to me how do you know that? I'm all ears.
        Seriously,did U see what U bolded??An unhealthy Margarito isn't beating a healthy Bradley,bro.It's not a fact,but that's pretty close to being correct.But in case ya didn't know,it isn't a fact that Margarito will beat Bradley either.I do find it funny though that U seem to believe an unhealthy fighter will beat a healthy one.That's a little out there.Screw that,that's down right stupid.

Comment

My God I am so tired of Antonio Margarito. The guys is a proven cheater, hasn't won a meaningful fight in 2 years, cheated in the only big time win of his career, and at no point has been any more than an above average fighter. I don't know who wins this fight and I don't care, but Margarito is easily the most overrated fighter of the last 5-10 years and how some people on this board worship a guys who lost 7 f***ing times in his career including once to Daniel Santos is completely beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Right now????Margarito isn't making a healthy 147 anymore,he might get Oscar'd.
            That is a very plausible scenario. Why the loaded glove? Maybe power diminished already.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
              Oh yeah and I forgot Ricans: Bradley.
              This Rican picked Antonio Margarito

So I'll see you 4:16pm on 27 May 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Seriously,did U see what U bolded??An unhealthy Margarito isn't beating a healthy Bradley,bro.It's not a fact,but that's pretty close to being correct.But in case ya didn't know,it isn't a fact that Margarito will beat Bradley either.I do find it funny though that U seem to believe an unhealthy fighter will beat a healthy one.That's a little out there.Screw that,that's down right stupid.
                Don't you see how dumb you look? Did you say "unhealthy"? Why would an unhealthy boxer be allowed to box 12 rounds in the ring? You're clearly trying everything to fit your silly agenda. Go and switch to curling or something.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                  that's why i don't pay attention to these motherphukers, especially those who claim to be real boxing fans. what pisses me is when they shove their garbage opinion down our throats as if it's gospel. they should at least append "in my humble opinion" at the end of their sorry a55 comments. midget pacquiao doens't get credit going up in weight and the other lightweights who don't have the balls to do the same thing gets passes. nahh. but you're right. you should do what i do. i'm on my own, i don't get influence by stupid people in these boards. it's not brain surgery.
                  Exactly what I've been saying. Pac gets no credit moving up in weight to fight giants, while the other midgets get a pass for not having the guts to do the same thang.

Now how I do I send green K?

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                    Don't you see how dumb you look? Did you say "unhealthy"? Why would an unhealthy boxer be allowed to box 12 rounds in the ring? You're clearly trying everything to fit your silly agenda. Go and switch to curling or something.

Really??I guess Oscar was fit as a fiddle,even though Roach said he saw the iv bottles in his arm then huh??But since ur too stupid to figure it out on ur own,unhealthy meaning weight drained.

Comment

Working...
                    X