No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley @ 154 lbs....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
    He's been talking about it recently and it seems like he's always been a big dude who cuts a lot of weight.

Do you think moving up to 154 lbs is ideal for Bradley?
    I don't think he'll do well at that weight.

Comment

Tim Bradley starts blowing up milliseconds after the fight is over, then molds himself to impeccable form for the next one, he would be a monster at 154, he would have the division shook.

Comment

Too small at that weight. 147 seems just right for him.

Comment

Too small and I bet some of the guys that voted yes are Cotto stans to justify a future fight with Cotto.

Comment

He's to small at 154. Can you imagine him fighting Andrade?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              Well Bundridge is a title holder at 154, so yeah, Bradley can beat a 154 champion.
              He's also 5'6".

Comment

I think he could do it

Comment

I don't think he would do that bad because he would probably have better footwork than the most at 154 and he can throw a ridicolously high number of punches (and he landed 390 on Ruslan while being concussed).
                  When you look at his size and reach, he's not that small. He only has to give up two inches against the most at 154. As long he doesn't gat crazy and fights a 7 inch taller Andrade, he will be fine. Against a guy like Bundrage he would have a good chance to win a title.

Comment

It's hard for me to pick Bradley against any decent 154lber. Bradley is feather fisted at 140-147lbs so the 10 oz gloves aren't gonna help any lol. I got Vanes, Molina, Kirkland, Canelo, Cotto, Andrade, Lara, Trout, Charlos, etc... lol basically any skilled 154lber beating him. Bradley isn't that great and imo overrated. His best win is either: an old Marquez, robbery of Manny, or Alexander lol. Remember this guy ducked Amir Khan ffs lol although he kinda redeemed by fighting Manny. Bradley is so undersized and would resort back to his head 1st style of uglyness. Some of these junior middleweights hit a little harder than Kendall Holt. Bradley might beat Ishe Smith or Bundrage lol. If Bradley moves up and beats any fighters of note I will be suspicious unless VADA or USADA testing is involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneeguel Cotto View Post
                      no. he relies on movement and speed. He already has little power at 147, he would have even less at 154.

He could still beat a lot of 154 fighters, but might lose to the top ones (Lara/Molina/Canelo)
                      Well said.

Comment

Working...
                      X