Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samsung trashes Apple again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my Google Nexus 5 last week. It ****s on both Samsung and Apple.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i dunno...maybe it can't handle everything going on at the same time? is that like a specs issue i can maybe adjust? its real annoying...my girl knows im lookin at stats because the call keeps getting dropped

here's a mini-win for the apple geeks: when this happens, i just use my iphone 4 to talk on
      What's the name of your basket ball app? I can have a look.

You could be right though, Skype uses a camera and is heavy on Internet as well as letting you type. It's an app that uses a lot of resources.

I'll download both and test it out myself for you and let you know. Maybe tomorrow since I don't have no one to call yet lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SamuelLJackson View Post
        What's the name of your basket ball app? I can have a look.

You could be right though, Skype uses a camera and is heavy on Internet as well as letting you type. It's an app that uses a lot of resources.

I'll download both and test it out myself for you and let you know. Maybe tomorrow since I don't have no one to call yet lol.

fantasy basketball master...im hoping there's something in the settings that i can adjust

Comment

fantasy basketball master...im hoping there's something in the settings that i can adjust
          I'l do anything to remove that mini win for Apple. #Hard work #dedication

I'll let you know ow tomorrow. You got the latest update of Skype? Reviews say it's quite prone to crashing since the last update...

Comment

Nah.....It's cause you got 2 many Knicks on your fantasy team !

Comment

Ps what version a of Android version are you on?

Comment

People can lose a pen, but it isn't easy as you said you tool. Plus with the pen you can draw a box and open certain apps with in that box, and still do more. It's actually useful.

The note 3 is simple. It's a large phone with a pen. Are you stupid? The S4 is simple. The S4 fits in all of my clothes.

You don't own a 5 inch phone to even know if it fits in your clothes you dumbass.

I have handled one of those S4s you dumbass! A pen can be bought from a wide variety of third party companies that work with an iPhone, funnily enough, they aren't that popular!

Comment

I'l do anything to remove that mini win for Apple. #Hard work #dedication

I'll let you know ow tomorrow. You got the latest update of Skype? Reviews say it's quite prone to crashing since the last update...

yea, i had the new update download the other day...it works fine on its own but if i wanna open other apps, like bigger apps, it crashes

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  Nah.....It's cause you got 2 many Knicks on your fantasy team !

i'm thinkin of droppin JR to see if it would improve my phones accuracy

Ps what version a of Android version are you on?

S4

Comment

Originally posted by Continue1UP View Post
                    I have handled one of those S4s you dumbass! A pen can be bought from a wide variety of third party companies that work with an iPhone, funnily enough, they aren't that popular!
                    I said you don't own a 5 inch phone you ****er. I have hugged loads of girls, don't mean I ****ed every one.

Er third party pens? Lol you crazy crazy Motha ****a. Those pens are like using a damn finger. I have used them and they are ****.

The S pen is much more advanced, it's the rolls Royce of pens son. I mean the screen can detect it without touching, can those third party I phone pens do that? Can they Motha ****a!

That's like the time when I said I can use my s4 with any glove on and you said you can with a special glove. Motha ****a I ain't new to buy a damn 5 quid glove from a damn gadget shop... I can use your damn skinny jeans and my phone will still work!

Ps. Maki I think it's a Skype update issue on 4.3

There are apk you can download that may solve it from googling xda forum. I'm out now so will link it later. To install an apk (app that isn't from play store) you need. To allow it in settings. I'll type it up later bro

Comment

yea, i had the new update download the other day...it works fine on its own but if i wanna open other apps, like bigger apps, it crashes

i'm thinkin of droppin JR to see if it would improve my phones accuracy

S4
                      I mean android version. Such as 4.3 etc... You can know by looking at about device in settings.

Anyway I got to go

Comment

Working...
                      X