Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For a bunch of fans of a brutal sport like boxing, some of you....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For a bunch of fans of a brutal sport like boxing, some of you....

are some soft booty pansies...Crying about the smallest racism (even though every comedians base their material on race jokes) crying about mods being mean, crying about someone disagreeing, crying about karma hits.. I cant imagine all of the whiney complaints BPP has to see..

Time to man the f.uck up, fellas..

Originally posted by GHOST KING View Post
    are some soft booty pansies...Crying about the smallest racism (even though every comedians base their material on race jokes) crying about mods being mean, crying about someone disagreeing, crying about karma hits.. I cant imagine all of the whiney complaints BPP has to see..

Time to man the f.uck up, fellas..
    Zod concurs.

Comment

Michael Ehrmantraut concurs.

Comment

You cant tell other people to man up and use the term 'soft booty pansies'. Plus i dont think all comedians base their material on race jokes. And being a fan of boxing has nothing to do with how sensitive people are about racism.

Comment

E.P.T. concurs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            You cant tell other people to man up and use the term 'soft booty pansies'. Plus i dont think all comedians base their material on race jokes. And being a fan of boxing has nothing to do with how sensitive people are about racism.
            This obviously went right over your head..You're failing to see the point

Comment

Probably.

What is the point?
              Edit: Oh wait...is the point that you are whining about other people whining?
              Last edited by The Noose; 08-04-2013, 06:53 PM. Reason: stoned, and distracted by fudge.

Comment

owned..................

Comment

He's right though, the hell does being a fan of boxing have to do with ones' sensitivity on racism? Your not making any sense.

Comment

The Saturday Night Massacre happened. The Z-CLAN was decimated. Get over it.

Comment

Working...
                    X