Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: We Didn't Want Pacquiao All Muscular, He's Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IJ1 View Post
    Pacquiao is in great physical condition... ripped, and hydrated at weigh in. Bradley's physique is fooling a lot of people...

But Bradley always looks like that before a fight. I'm surprised he looks almost exactly the same as when he was making 140, how the hell does does he manage to get to that weight-class?

Comment

• Bradley's physique isn't fooling anyone, it is what it is.....the product of kick-ass, hardcore training that the average boxer will fall apart a quarter of the way through trying to complete.

It shows you that the guy is in tremendous shape and he took his stuff seriously.
      Last edited by mathed; 06-09-2012, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Bradley's physique isn't fooling anyone, it is what it is.....the product of kick-ass, hardcore training that the average boxer will fall apart a quarter of the way through trying to complete.

It shows you that the guy is in tremendous shape and he took his stuff seriously.
        I'm referring to Pacquiao. Bradley is in great physical condition (as always), but so is Pacquiao (Bradley's physique is fooling a lot of people regarding Pac's physical condition).

Comment

• Originally posted by IJ1 View Post
          I'm referring to Pacquiao. Bradley is in great physical condition (as always), but so is Pacquiao (Bradley's physique is fooling a lot of people regarding Pac's physical condition).
          Oh....I got you. Pac has a great muscle structure but anyone who works out should. Pac is good shape but more like 85% of what he could be....Bradley is at 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Oh....I got you. Pac has a great muscle structure but anyone who works out should. Pac is good shape but more like 85% of what he could be....Bradley is at 100%
            Bigger muscles do not mean faster, more powerful, or 'better conditioned'. They mean bigger muscles. He has a low body fat percentage, but beyond a certain point it's not necessarily beneficial. Playing it safe with a fighter who has [supposedly] suffered cramps by having them very hydrated is not a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny123 View Post
              Fans and promoters always make excuses if a great draw loses a fight. I didnt see any excuses in this particular article.
              legendary avatar.

Comment

• i believe Bradley being black gave him that physique... u dont see that kind of physique among asians or filipinos

Comment

• hoping for a great fight!

Comment

Working...
                  X