Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Klitschko brothers were black they'd be considered ATG's!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manny Poochiao View Post
    yes they are all flashy skill ..they are all some of my favorite fighters because I like flashy fighters but that doesnt mean Wlad or Vitaly dont have skill...how can you dominate the HW division for 5 years with no skill? How can you not even break a sweat with no skill? Are you telling me every HW thats alive has NO boxing skill? Because if the Klits have no boxing skill what are these other proffesional HW's?
    In all honesty the HW division has more actual boxing knowledge now than they ever have. I know people don't want to admit this but alot of the HW's of today would've beaten the guys we rank as ATG's just do to boxing basics.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny Poochiao View Post
      yes they are all flashy skill ..they are all some of my favorite fighters because I like flashy fighters but that doesnt mean Wlad or Vitaly dont have skill...how can you dominate the HW division for 5 years with no skill? How can you not even break a sweat with no skill? Are you telling me every HW thats alive has NO boxing skill? Because if the Klits have no boxing skill what are these other proffesional HW's?
      Larry Holmes was Black American and he got ***** on...REGULARLY...

What about that??????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
        In all honesty the HW division has more actual boxing knowledge now than they ever have. I know people don't want to admit this but alot of the HW's of today would've beaten the guys we rank as ATG's just do to boxing basics.
        You got it backwards.

There is a lot less knowledge in boxing today...ESPECIALLY at heavyweight.

Look at the Klits..

They stand with their feet too far apart..

They LEAN STRAIGHT BACK

They DROP THEIR JABS after every punch..

C'mon now...

Comment

Larry Holmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
            Larry Holmes.
            Most of these fuuckers don't have boxing knowledge that goes beyond Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
              Boxing hasn't "improved" like other sports.

MOST of the Klits opponents are shiiit....even the guys that knocked them out were *****.

If Lamon Brewster...Ross Purity...and a part time GOLFER can KO those robots....then guys Ali....Louise....and Holmes would have no problems.
              Using that mentality is just stupid. Most people consider Lennox Lewis to be the best HW of all time. If we used your logic Oliver McCall or Hasim Rahman would be the best HW of all time.

Comment

You got it backwards.

There is a lot less knowledge in boxing today...ESPECIALLY at heavyweight.

Look at the Klits..

They stand with their feet too far apart..

They LEAN STRAIGHT BACK

They DROP THEIR JABS after every punch..

C'mon now...
                Because they can and they get away with it do to they're mobility and size.

Comment

Most of these fuuckers don't have boxing knowledge that goes beyond Pacman.
                  I just noticed you beat me to Holmes (Black and American who never got any kind of respect for dominating a division that was bad though not as bad as this one). Good job.

sad but true. alot of newb fans around nowadays. That's not a bad thing because i want boxing to grow BUT they are more annoying than peanut allergies to these forums. hell, i think i would rather have a peanut allergy than have to sift through nuthuggers worshiping here on a regular basis.

Comment

Reported for racism...

And over my dead body.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
                      Because they can and they get away with it do to they're mobility and size.
                      are you aware that they are two fighters brother? two separate styles. Neither of which are very mobile at all. Compared to greats of the past. Wladimir would get lit up by somebody like Larry Holmes.

Comment

Working...
                      X